Annie's®  White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cup

Annie's® White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cup

Now there’s a microwavable mac and cheese cup made with organic pasta, 100% real cheese, whole grains and no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives. It’s easy to make! Just add water, microwave two minutes and enjoy.  Also available in a twin pack.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Macaroni (Organic Wheat Flour), Tapioca Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Corn Starch, Nonfat Dry Milk, Organic Coconut Oil, Whey, Butter, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Cultured Whole Milk, Sunflower Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide For Anticaking.

Annie's®  White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cup
Annie's® White Cheddar Microwavable Mac & Cheese Cup
Buy on Walmart
Delaney L.
These are awesome to have while away at school. They are easy and only take like two minutes to cook. It tastes great and is a great taste of comfort food when you need it. I use these all the time at school and I will continue to do so
April S.
Holly Springs, NC
I love this macaroni and cheese and it's a good feeling knowing it's a good product made by a reputable company. I've found the single serve bowls on sale before at Target, which is my favorite time to purchase them. The white cheddar flavor tastes great.
Kayla S.
Watertown, MA
I love keeping these on hand for when I don’t feel like cooking haha! They taste great, and out of all the Mac and cheese brands out there, this is made with the best ingredients. Easy to make and tastes delicious
Rachel G.
This is the best Mac and cheese I have every had. Being in college means I can't make Mac and cheese from scratch so I must do with the microwaveable ones and these are incredible. I buy a new package every time I go to the store because I'm always running out
Tina B.
Quick and delicious, not to mention economical! So easy to make! You know you're getting a quality product! The white cheddar is an excellent break from the traditional Mac and cheese! I can't keep my pantry stocked! You must try this if you haven't!
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
I don't know if Annie's is really so much better than other big name microwaveable macaroni health wise, but I do really like this white cheddar flavor. These are perfect for when I don't get a chance to prepare a full lunch.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
I love Annie's single serve white cheddar mac and cheese. I don't eat it as often as I wish because of cost, but the flavor is awesome and it's so easy to fix! Highly recommend this if you love white cheddar and macaroni.
Sarah S.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Easy quick satisfying meal on the go, or in a hurry. Slightly less awful for you than. A big blur and orange brand.