BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Balsamic vinegar, expeller pressed vegetable oil, honey, and mustard combine for a very smooth and mellow vinaigrette. We hope you try it – it’s one of our favorites! Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.

Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Annie’s is delicious and healthy. They have many great flavors available at Walmart or any local grocery store. I enjoy using their dressing on salads. Annie’s can Be paired with chicken and vegetables.
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
The flavors are perfectly married and go so well with all types of salads and ingredients. I prefer to buy on sale at my local grocery store. I’m sure to purchase many varieties of Annie’s in the future.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring, MD
I love Annie’s vinaigrette, balsamic because it taste yummy also this have natural ingredients , this is priceless so you can get anytime I recommend for salad I highly satisfied with this products and you will
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty impressive store-bought balsamic. It reminds me of the balsamic vinaigrette from sweetgreen! It doesn’t contain too many ingredients and is sweetened with just honey. I always prefer to make dressing at home but if I’m buying salad dressing from the store it’s usually this one!
Laurie A.
This is hands down my favorite balsamic dressing! It has such great flavor and goes on well. I can usually find it on sale each month which is a plus and almost every store carries it. This is def a dressing i keep on hand all the time!
Dora J C.
Montgomery, AL
Annie’s Balsamic Vinegrette was introduced to me at a little local pizza place here in town. It’s delicious on any type of salad. Especially a Greek salad or chef salad with spinach, black olives, red onion, romaine lettuce, feta cheese, pepperoncinis, red and orange and yellow bell peppers. Yum.
Katie S.
Ames, IA
I love Annie’s dressing. It’s organic and tastes great. I buy my dressing at my local coop or Hy-Vee. The balsamic flavor is my favorite and I always use it for salads and to dip so many different foods in!
Mystery.Slimes P.
Nj
Classic balsamic and a overall nice flavor and easy because of its affordability, I recommend making a nice tossed salad and just lightly dressing it with this, less is more when it comes to balsamic highly recommended
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Love Annie’s! when using products from this line I feel guilt free. Non gmo, organic and yummy ingredients for this dressing! I bought this from my local health store. The price is expected since it is better than most competitors! health wise speaking! but love this vinegrette.