BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #88 in Salad Dressing

Balsamic vinegar, expeller pressed vegetable oil, honey, and mustard combine for a very smooth and mellow vinaigrette. We hope you try it – it’s one of our favorites! Available in 8oz and 16oz bottles.

Buy on Walmart
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kayla J.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Annie’s is delicious and healthy. They have many great flavors available at Walmart or any local grocery store. I enjoy using their dressing on salads. Annie’s can Be paired with chicken and vegetables.
Maria S.
Roseville, MN
The flavors are perfectly married and go so well with all types of salads and ingredients. I prefer to buy on sale at my local grocery store. I’m sure to purchase many varieties of Annie’s in the future.
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver Spring , MD
I love Annie’s vinaigrette, balsamic because it taste yummy also this have natural ingredients , this is priceless so you can get anytime I recommend for salad I highly satisfied with this products and you will
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
I like how this dressing is organic. The balsamic tastes great on all salads. Annie's can be a little more expensive than other brands- but for the quality and taste, it's worth it.
Maura A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
I love these organic dressings! I can taste the difference compared to other dressings. This is great on top of a tomato slice with a slice of mozzarella and some spinach leaves.
Emily Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a pretty impressive store-bought balsamic. It reminds me of the balsamic vinaigrette from sweetgreen! It doesn’t contain too many ingredients and is sweetened with just honey. I always prefer to make dressing at home but if I’m buying salad dressing from the store it’s usually this one!
Laurie A.
This is hands down my favorite balsamic dressing! It has such great flavor and goes on well. I can usually find it on sale each month which is a plus and almost every store carries it. This is def a dressing i keep on hand all the time!
Katie S.
Ames, IA
I love Annie’s dressing. It’s organic and tastes great. I buy my dressing at my local coop or Hy-Vee. The balsamic flavor is my favorite and I always use it for salads and to dip so many different foods in!
Amy R.
Washington DC
Great dressing, and if you’re looking for something truly healthy, Annie’s is a great brand for that. The flavor is strong and very good. I found this in the “healthy/organic” section of my store. Very good, I will repurchase.