Annie's® Shells White Cheddar Family Size uploaded by Crystal C.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

For Those With Appetite, Annie’s Has Created Family Size Shells & White Cheddar. Made Just Like Our Original Shells & White Cheddar With Real White Cheddar Cheese And Organic Pasta, Family Size Is Perfect As A Side Dish For A Whole Family, For Serving A Few Hungry Eaters, Or For Just One Person Who Is Really Hungry!

INGREDIENTS: Organic Wheat Shell Pasta, Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-Animal Enzymes), Whey, Butter, Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate.

Buy on Amazon
Jill N.
I get this in the gluten free kind and it's really good! I like adding peas or meat to it or put Parmesan cheese on top. I like having an easy gluten free mac and cheese option. Will buy again and would recommend
Emily N.
Dallas, TX
This stuff is my guilty pleasure. I usually like to make a lot of homecooked foods, but when I run out of food, I can't hide my delight when there's a box of Annie's in the pantry. I don't always have milk on hand so that can be inconvenient, but otherwise this mac & cheese as well as her other flavors are sooo great.
Abby S.
Franklin, MA
The best mac and cheese in all the land. The cheese is so good and the shells hold it in perfectly. I recommend adding some butter and olive oil before mixing int he cheese and milk , if you want a richer flavor. I started eating this like 3 years ago and haven't gone back to kraft since.
Autumn G.
Lexington, KY
Went to our college's pantry on campus last year and they were out of the mac and cheese I usually get but had this. I had this and it was AMAZING. This is my favorite kind of mac and cheese next to Velveeta. AND it is better for you!
Serenity R.
Easy to make and incredible mac and cheese. The taste is amazing. It says you can add butter to make the sauce to make it more rich and I suggest it whole heartedly. It wasn't the cheapest, but not too expensive either. Loved the product and would definitely buy again.
Hayli N.
Reinbeck
We love Annie's Mac and cheese for an easy and quick dinner. It is tasty and it uses organic noodles. We usually opt for the organic variety though. We enjoy having a quick, semi-healthy meal as a go to on busy nights. I would recommend it to others for occasional meals.
This stuff is the bomb! I love white cheddar everything, so when I saw this at Target I had to try it! I brought it home, and made it for dinner that night along with some chicken breasts and steamed broccoli. It was easy to prepare, and my boyfriend loved it!
Nhat H.
I LOVE this flavor. I tend to purchase them when they're on sale for approximately .99/box. one box serves 2 people generously. The cheese is really creamy and cheesy without tasting salty and "fake" like some instant cheeses out there. Highly recommend
Maral S.
Long Beach, CA
I really do enjoy this macaroni and cheese and I love that it's a healthier version of macaroni and cheese, but I usually don't use all the powder and I put in my own cheese because the powder can be a bit too salty.
Malena D.
Montoursville, PA
This is hands-down one of my favorite macaroni and cheese products. I have not eaten anything else besides Annie's or Wegmans food you feel good about mac & cheese. I cannot handle processed box macaroni and cheese.