GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsAnnie's Homegrown
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz

Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz

Annie�s has created Organic Shells & White Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Made just like our original Shells & White Cheddar, but with real organic white cheddar cheese and organic pasta.

What’s your go to easy recipe/meal?
My kids love this! Has your family tried Annie's Mac N Cheese? Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz ?
Is this product good for children ?
Start your review of Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Publix
Annie’s always in the pantry in my house, my middle 8 years old, child can prepare the mac&cheese and it’s soo good, on top of that you can scan BOX TOPS for education, that white cheddar is delicious and made with Organic pasta, small box not much space in the storage, and plenty for my three littles as a snack after school! Recommend [product:annies-shells-&-white-cheddar-macaroni-&-cheese-pack-of-6]
Jaime  G.
W Long Branch, NJ
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by Jaime  G.
Purchased at: Instacart
My favorite Mac and cheese from a box. Addictive! Pantry staple in our house, stock up!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,879 reviews
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love Mac and cheese. And the white cheese was awesome. I will get these more often. I ate the whole box myself.
An P.
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by An P.
Purchased at: Target
Kids loved it but I found it a little bland and not cheesy enough for my taste. I would still highly recommend it for kiddos but it doesn’t quite do it for me.
Heather B.
Fort Worth, TX
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by Heather B.
This is my favorite Mac n cheese and my kids love it. I love that it’s organic and reasonably priced as well. The flavor is good and it’s super easy to make. I like to add peas in there too. I would definitely buy again!Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz
Edna O.
E Northport, NY
Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz uploaded by Edna O.
DELICIOUS!!! My children love this brand and flavor and being that it is organic I love it as well. It tastes amazing and gives them a break from you traditional Kraft Mac and cheese. The white cheddar flavor is explosive in your mouth, making my children want another box of it! It’s kinda pricey for a box but it will definitely not disappoint!
Erin E.
St Clairsvle, OH
Annie's products are always fresh tasting and easy to make. They are different than the other name brands out there. There are a lot of options for Macaroni & Cheese, and a few out there from Annie's Homegrown, but the white cheddar always seems to be my go-to! Enjoy it!
Kyra M.
Marquette, MI
Love that annie's has mostly organic ingredients. Though disappointed that the macaroni and cheese products are no longer completely all natural. They are pretty expensive to not be all organic.
colleen M.
Algonquin, IL
I absolutely love annies! But the shells with white cheddar is MY absolute favorite of their varieties of macaroni aND cheese.
Susan H.
Marysville, WA
I love the product. My family always ask for this when I make chicken for dinner. I always hope this will make it to Costco
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosemary P.
Goderich, ON
il y a un an
Vanessa R. il y a 8 mois
This one is my family’s favorite! So good. This is the only brand of boxed Mac we feel okay eating.
Isabella D.
Orrtanna
il y a 2 ans
Alisha K. il y a 2 ans
It’s powered but it’s sooooo gooood
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 3 ans
Vanessa R. il y a 3 ans
I love Annies mac and cheese. To answer ur question for the white cheddar the pasta is organic made with real cheese with cowd not treated with growth hormones no artificial ingredients. Non GMO