Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz

Annie�s has created Organic Shells & White Cheddar Mac and Cheese. Made just like our original Shells & White Cheddar, but with real organic white cheddar cheese and organic pasta.

[product:annies-homegrown-shells-white-cheddar-macaroni-cheese] are those organic ?
I’ve been wanting to try this and I didn’t know how it tastes compared to Kraft easy Mac? I love white cheddar, does it actually taste like that?
How does it taste
Start your review of Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Beverly, MA
Can I give Annie’s 10 stars? I have been eating Annie’s Mac and cheese since I was a child. It was the ONLY boxed Mac and cheese my parents would serve us, and I am so happy they did. Not only would I argue that Annie’s is the healthiest boxed Mac and cheese, but also the most delicious. This white cheddar shells in particular is my favorite. You cannot go wrong with this product. Highly highly recommend!
Sarnia, Ontario
Look. I'm not big into the whole 'organic' scene. Im also not into name brand products. I'm a student. If I can get a box of pasta for $0.50 or $3.00. I'm sure as heck getting the cheaper one. But for this pasta, I make an exception. Annies makes a phenomenal pasta, way better than kraft (take that Kraft). Its creamy and yummy and doesnt taste like cardboard. What more could you want?
Farmington , CT
This microwaveable white cheddar macaroni from Annie's is pretty good. I don't use the whole bag of cheese flavoring for each macaroni cup to try to cut down on some of the unnecessary fats and ingredients. The taste is good and although this isn't a healthy food, it's better than other macaroni foods on the market.
Revere, MA
I’ve had more boxes of this than I can count. So good with veggies mixed in. I wish the sauce was a bit thicker but it sets up when you let it sit for a few minutes before eating. The shells hold sauce so well, it’s hard not to eat a whole box of this in one sitting. Great price at target!
Pittsburgh, PA
I usually buy this brand because the ingredients in it a pretty good for you. Plus they have a lot of different flavored cheeses and a lot of different style noodles. And they're also reasonably priced. I can grab a couple boxes and just throw them in the pantry for whenever we need a side dish.
Palm Coast, FL
I’m just in love with all Annie’s products. This Mac and cheese is so yummy and although not much better for you than others, it’s reassuring to know all of the ingredients are things I can pronounce, yes I would recommend to others and have about 5 boxes in my pantry right now 😊
Wilmington, NC
This review is for the gluten free version, but it wasn’t listed on the site. I really like the flavor of the sauce, but the gluten free rice noodles can get really sticky and soggy if overlooked even just slightly. If you don’t rinse the noodles out, this turns into a huge glob.
Trenton, NJ
Annie’s instant macaroni and cheese is the best in the market in my opinion. Kraft and Velveeta were the ones I grew up on, but as an adult I have switched to Annie’s if I am ever going to have instant macaroni and cheese. It is t very often that I buy this though.
Oakland Park, FL
Perfect lunch or dinner option for my 3 year old when I don't have time to cook or I just don't feel like it after a long day. She never says not to some Annie's Mac and Cheese and she always asks for seconds. Always stocked on these and they're so delicious!
No Special Diet
Anne's cheesy products are for grown-up mac-n-cheese lovers, and for the family they love!! It is Rich, creamy, and has a homemade taste! The cheese flavor tastes 100% real, rather than other brands that taste chalky, and have a fake powdery cheese taste. I would recommend it as a trade-up from the boxed mac-n-cheeses that everyone grew up eating.
Nut Free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Richland, WA
7 months ago
Vanessa R. • a month ago
I love Annies mac and cheese. To answer ur question for the white cheddar the pasta is organic made with real cheese with cowd not treated with growth hormones no artificial ingredients. Non GMO