Annie's® Pizza Poppers & Mini Pizza Bagels uploaded by Roshanda A.Annie's® Pizza Poppers & Mini Pizza Bagels uploaded by Carlyn D.Annie's® Pizza Poppers & Mini Pizza Bagels uploaded by Jay A.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Uncured Pepperoni Mini Pizza Bagels are delicious, bite-sized snacks with a big ingredient promise! Made with organic flour and tomatoes, 100% real cheese and whole grains, and without artificial flavors, synthetic colors or added nitrites*, our bagel minis meet the needs of busy families looking for convenient, hot snacks made with simple ingredients they can trust.

INGREDIENTS:

Bagel Half: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Vital Wheat Gluten, Organic Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, Yeast, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Potato Starch, Organic Distilled White Vinegar.  Sauce:  Water, Organic Tomato Paste, Organic Cane Sugar, Corn Starch, Sea Salt.  Topping:  Organic Low Moisture Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Sea Salt, Vegetable Enzymes), Uncured Pepperoni No Nitrates Or Nitrites Added Except Those Naturally Occurring In Celery Powder (Pork, Beef, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Mustard, Sugar, Spice Extractive Of Paprika (Color), Spice Extractives, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Celery Powder), Organic Rice Flour.

• These sound delicious! Where can you find them?1 Answers
  • Oommg they have annies mini pizzas !, I would love to try...1 Answers
  • Pizza poppers or bagels, which is better?1 Answers
Annie's® Pizza Poppers & Mini Pizza Bagels
  • "The box only contained 11 rolls, which is accurate when they list on the front that the package has about 11 rolls." in 6 reviews
  • "I received a free coupon to review this product in the #rockthelunchbox campaign." in 6 reviews
Jennifer B.
I bought these cause I thought they looked delicious and I took them to work today, warmed them up and absolutely hated them. It would be nice if they tasted good because they're better for you than some other brands however that was just not the case. I actually threw a couple away because I didn't want to eat them anymore. I'm very disappointed.
Imra J.
It really tasted like cardboard! No flavor not texture. Well that is expected from frozen melas. They could use some better quality cheese. I know that brand is going for "healthy" choice but it really tastes awful
J. Ivy B.
Jacksonville, FL
I received a free coupon to review this product in the #rockthelunchbox campaign. I chose the pepperoni pizza and I think the box was about $3. My daughter seemed to really enjoy these (and then she was on a pizza kick for a while afterward). They cook quickly, and the box lasted for 3 meals since my daughter is still so young and doesn't eat much.
My only gripe is that I couldn't find these anywhere and almost gave up until I passed them in Target when I was looking for something else. I'm pretty sure they weren't listed in the product locator as being near me, but I was ecstatic to find them anyway!
Jay A.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for the #RockTheLunchbox campaign. Though there are 9 bagels in a box the serving size is 4 per person/kid. When you take them out of the box all 9 make about 2 regular pizza slices. So if you're feeding a teenager a box might be enough for one. I really like that the ingredients like tomatoes and cheese are organic. The taste for me personally was all that outstanding. They taste like any other pizza bagels. My sister whom I shared with said the same. My little one didn't like them at all but he's very picky. I wish they had more cheese. There were three ways of cooking them and I preferred a conventional oven since many time I feel the microwave doesn't cook them properly.
Roshanda A.
Stone Mtn, GA
My picky toddler loves these. There very affordable and if your toddler is being picky these are perfect. I normally give my four year old daughter 2 or 3 of these. Normally she can't eat more than 3. Which makes the box last longer so I'm OK with that. These are very affordable, and I love that they're not hard to find in the frozen food section of grocery store. I recommend this food product.
Jazmin M.
I'm the one in the family that's obsessed with mini pizza bites and have enjoyed my favorite brand for a long time. But now that I'm trying to eat healtheir, I welcomed the alternative. Visually, it's very appetizing. Taste-wise = not that bad. There could have been a little more sauce to balance out the dryness of the whole wheat bagels. Overall, I would buy this again.

***I received a free coupon in the RockTheLunchBox Vox Box***
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
Review from my Rock the Lunchbox campaign. Annie's pizza poppers 11 rolls: These taste pretty good. I wasn't expecting them to taste as good as Totino's Pizza Rolls, but they're actually quite comparable. Annie's has maybe a little bit less filling inside the pastry, but at least the filling doesn't squish out while microwaving. I'm not putting 11 rolls into an oven. And that's the major drawback. The box only contained 11 rolls, which is accurate when they list on the front that the package has about 11 rolls. These were $3.31 for 11 rolls at my local Target. $3.31 for 11 rolls? For a small kid, this might be enough. But for the price, it could be very costly if you need more.
Sarah M.
Baltimore, MD
I received a free coupon from the #RockTheLunchbox campaign. I was able to find these at my local Target without any problem. I like that the pepperoni is uncured and there's no added nitrites. These were wonderful for my daughter and would last 2-3 meals for her. I served them with a side of fruit and plain Greek yogurt. They would also be PERFECT for a Super Bowl party and a better snack idea than other prepackaged food.
Quinn R.
I got a free coupon for these as part of #The Rock the Lunch Box Campaign. I got the mini cheese pizzas and they are wonderful. They didn't taste like cardboard and they are good for you, without all those bad growth hormones. I've bought these myself now, to let my grandsons snack on when they are at my house.
Erica S.
Staten Island, NY
My son had these today. He enjoyed them. My husband did not care for them. I am usually not a fan of frozen pizza bites/bagels but I actually enjoyed these. They are not greasy. I would probably buy these again, but only if on sale. They were a bit pricey for what you are getting.
Jay A.
Which method of cooking do you think works best? I think the conventional oven or even toaster oven. Didn't care for microwave.
Amanda P.
Sparks, NV
How are these in comparison to bagel bites and pizza rolls, based on taste and nutrition?
Irina M.
What others stores can this be found at? I can't seen to find them anywhere!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
Do they get hard when they cool down??
hannah p.
Sinclairville, NY
Are there any other brands similar to this. They don't carry in my local stores