GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsAnnie's Homegrown

Topped with real cheesy goodness, Annie�s Three Cheese Mini Pizza Bagels are a cheese lover�s delight with a big ingredient promise! Made with organic flour and tomatoes, whole grains and 100% real Mozzarella, White Cheddar & Monterey Jack cheeses from cows not treated with rBST*, you�ll never find artificial flavors or colors in our mini bagels! Great for an after-school snack or a game day appetizer, our bagel minis are down-to-earth delicious! *No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rBST-treated and non rBST-treated cows.

How would these compare to bagel bites?
How long do they take to make?
Do they taste like Bagel Bites?
Start your review of Annie's Pizza Bagels, Three Cheese Mini Pizza Bagels, Frozen Snacks, 9 Mini Bagels!
How would you rate this product?
Adrienne L.
I wish I could fill my kitchen with tons of products from Annie's. Everything they make is delicious, but their pizza bagels are the absolute bestttt. Even though they're frozen, they're one of my favorite things to eat.
Evelyn Y.
Little Falls, NY
I love Annie's brand. Very reasonably priced for organic products. It's a brand I trust to have good healthy food products. Walmart has good prices on Annie's products. I highly recommend. Once found in only health food stores, so it's nice that grocery stores carry organic products now.
Alexis Z.
Montgomery, TX
These are pretty good, my kiddos seem to really enjoy them. And less bad for you ingredients that bagel bites! 🙌🏻🙌🏻 they also make one with pepperoni 🍕
Kathryn M.
Fayetteville
Oh my PIZZA! Such a good after school snack or even lunch on the weekends. I know kids love them but I'm an adult and I think there the bomb.com!!! Plus ya can't beat his easy they are to make.
donna C.
Union, SC
Great tasting and affordable. Better ingredients than other brands. My kids love the mini pizza bagels.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles
I've been obsessed with these since I was little. Absolutely delicious, and I feel like they're "healthier" than pizza bagels.
Kripa S.
Bagels and pizza- what's not to love! This is the perfect size to enjoy two of my favorite eats. When you do not want to put a whole frozen pizza , this does the trick.
abby R.
Really okay if you're hungry. The bagels get superr chewy and hard in the microwave. i would definitely recommend using a oven or toaster oven when cooking. Over all not my fave but if it's in my freezer i guess i'd eat it. Probably wouldn't buy again, there are better pizza bites.
Talia V.
Bryn Mawr, PA
These are the best snacks for after school. I recommend these. I bought it at Acme. It doesn't take long to cook. I wouldn't call it healthy but.
Amelia G.
Columbus, IN
These are so delicious I can't even fully express to you how good they are. They're expensive but, as a treat I'm all about it.