BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Organic Pink Lemonade’s offer a burst of slightly sweet lemon flavor. Certified organic, these vegan and gluten-free bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily value of vitamin C.

INGREDIENTS: Tapioca Syrup*, Cane Sugar*, Tapioca Syrup Solids*, Pear Juice Concentrate*, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Sunflower Oil*, Color* (Black Carrot*, Blackcurrant* Extracts), Carnauba Wax*.

Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
These are delicious! The ingredients are better than most similar products and still super good. The pink color doesn't come out much but I don't mind that. My husband ate half the box as soon as I brought them home.
Megan S.
Louisville, KY
Somewhat sour. Not really sure if they were what i was expecting but i ended up loving them! They have a great flavor and taste just like lemonade. Great addition to my lunches when I’m in a hurry. Definitely will buy again
Charlee P.
Newnan
These fruit snack have the best flavor! I think the flavor tastes more like real fruit than any other fruit snacks. I will definitely continue to buy these for a nice quick snack on the go.
C M.
I really wanted to like these because I love fruit snacks and these seemed healthier than the normal kind I get. But the texture is weird and they don't taste very good
Elizabeth H.
San Augustine, TX
These are so so good!! I love lemonade; so when I saw these, I knew I had to try them. They taste just like pink lemonade. Another thing that I love about them is that they are organic and actually good for you. Will be purchasing again!
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
These bunny gummies are so perfect! They are a great alternative to regular junky fruit snacks. You can give them to your kids at Easter too if you are cutting back on sugary candy. They come in easy to open packs and are so convenient.
Valerie M.
Defiance, OH
Love this!!! And I have stopped my husband from buying unhealthy, super sugary snacks. These taste just like pink lemonade!! Bought these at Target!
Katie V.
Valley City, OH
These have kind of an acquired taste, but once you eat a pack you eat a box. They are by far my favorite fruit snacks in the world.
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
we love Annie's bunny snacks because they are cute, organic and come in delicious flavors like pink lemonade!
robyn a.
These are amazing! I would recommend from ages 3-adult. Everyone can enjoy these and will definitely buy more!
Megan L.
How is the flavor on these? I'm always nervous about trying new flavors.
Sharyn F.