BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Dear Friend,We know how hard it is to find alternatives to peanut butter that kids love, so we created our new Pea B & J Pockets with that in mind. Golden pea butter—the kind we used in this pocket sandwich—is similar to the green peas you scooted off your plate as a kid, but this golden variety boasts a distinctly delicious, slightly sweet and extra creamy flavor. With our real fruit spread and soft, crustless bread, we can't think of a single reason why you shouldn't give peas a chance.Bye for now,All of Us at Annie's see more...

Erin W.
Omg I was NOT a fan of these. I thought they were disgusting to be honest. I know that the Uncrustable brand isn't very healthy but I would buy those instead. I didn't read the box clearly because they aren't peanut butter. It's pea. Gross. lol I wouldn't ever buy these again.
Shannon Y.
Ashtabula, OH
These are delicious! I don't care much for peanut butter, so these are a great alternative. They're quick and easy, and taste so so good! The fact that they are also nutritious is also a huge plus. I love that they are multigrain.