Annie's Organic Whole Wheat Shells and White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz

This is one of the most important mac & cheeses Annie�s has ever made. Annie�s partnered with a group of innovative organic farmers in Montana, all of which use regenerative farming practices that help build soil health. The wheat and spelt in this pasta are grown with practices that are designed to help pull carbon from the air and store in the soil, which can help reduce greenhouse gases in our atmosphere. So while you benefit from a whopping 30 grams of whole grains per serving, Mother Earth benefits from farming practices that help protect and restore our planet!

Where can you purchase this product?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Whole Wheat Shells and White Cheddar Mac and Cheese, 6 oz!
Las Vegas, NV
My kid loves Annie’s shells and I can serve her these whole wheat shells or the non-whole wheat kind interchangeably. She won’t eat any other past besides these.
I can eat this in one sitting. Probably not best for me but it’s so good. I get the whole wheat because I tell myself it’s better for me. The white cheddar is so good too.
Annie's is my favourite brand of child-centric food choices. From fruit snacks to Mac and Cheese, it is a delicious treat for all ages. I am a sucker for Shells and Cheese as a general thing but White Cheddar is my favourite. Annie's Homegrown Whole Weat Shells & Cheddar is the best boxed Mac and Cheese in its category. Simple to make, a solid ingredient list, and a must have for children and adults. A total comfort food.
Growing up I always ate Kraft, then when I had kids I wanted something "healthier" for them. Something about Annies makes me feel great about giving my kids mac and cheese. They love all of the flavors. I love the price for what I am getting and will definitely keep buying this for my family.
A really great product. The white cheddar makes for a really mild, natural tasting sauce. I try to not indulge too often, but it is easy to make, inexpensive and extremely addictive!
Collegeville, PA
Annie's is the best macaroni and cheese I've ever purchased in a store! Amazing flavor, easy to prepare & doesn't take long to prepare it either! I eat these very often & purchase many different flavors. Definitely recommend this product!
Greenville, SC
This is the only boxed mac and cheese that I will buy. It is made with actual WHOLE wheat pasta. It is easy to prepare and can be made using a reduced amount of butter to lower the fat content. It is delicious!
Brooklyn, NY
Kraft no more! From the moment I discovered Annie's a few years ago, it's been my go-to mac and cheese brand. It's easy to make, comes in a lot of varieties (including plenty of whole wheat!) and is much healthier, and more importantly, tastier, than Kraft.
Amarillo, TX
This is it go-to Mac & cheese. I like the fact that Annie's uses natural ingredients. And my daughter loves it. Her favorite thing is Mac & cheese, we actually had it for dinner tonight!
Oklahoma City , OK
I love the white cheddar flavor and that the noodles are whole wheat. This is somewhat of a healthier take on mac n cheese in comparison to other brands. Goes on sale often so it's not too pricey!