BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Spoonable, Shareable, And Downright Delicious, Our New Organic Just Plain Good Whole Milk Yogurt Quarts Are Perfect For Family Breakfast, Recipes, Or Anytime You Just Need A Little Dollop Of Good. Made With All The Yummy Goodness You Expect From Annie’s, Our Just Plain Yogurt Quarts Are Certified Organic, And Made With Creamy Whole Milk, No Added Sugar, And As Always, Absolutely Zero Trace Of Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors, Or Preservatives. Happy Spooning!

BEST INGREDIENTS:

CULTURED PASTEURIZED GRADE A ORGANIC MILK, PECTIN, LIVE AND ACTIVE CULTURES (L. BULGARICUS, S. THERMOPHILUS, L. ACIDOPHILUS, BIFIDOBACTERIUM SP., L. PARACASEI).

CONTAINS MILK INGREDIENTS.

NUTRITION FACTS, AND ALLERGEN STATEMENTS CAN CHANGE. ALWAYS REFER TO THE ACTUAL PACKAGE FOR THE MOST COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION.

Angela P.
Norwood, MA
My kids both live the wild strawberry flavor yogurt tubes. I love these because they only contain 6 grams of sugar per serving, less than stony field and Gogurt brand yogurt.
Rebekah d.
This yogurt tastes amazing and is made with quality ingredients. I love eating it in the morning with smoothies or some granola. Definitely would recommend!
Ashley G.
My daughter loves this yogurt. Not alot of sugar inside which is nice and it is organic. I would recommend