BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Organic Whole Milk Very Vanilla Yogurt Is A Creamy And Slightly Tart Delight With The Goodness Of Real Vanilla Extract Folded Right In. Fluffy, Light And Downright Delicious, Our Simple Recipe Is Free From Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors And Preservatives, And Made With Milk From Cows Not Treated With Antibiotics, Synthetic Hormones Or Exposure To Persistent Pesticides. Very Perfect For A Wholesome Snack, Lunchbox, Or Breakfast On The Go.

Best Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Organic Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Live And Active Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Sp. , L Paracasei) Natural Flavor, Organic Vanilla Extract. Contains Milk Ingredients.

Ingredients.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

K W.
Annies whole milk yogurt is one of my favorites because it has such a creamy and heavy texture that immediately satisfies. A huge tub is under five dollars at HyVee or Walmart and lasts the whole week. I love pairing it with apricots or dark chocolate chips. I prefer this to other lighter yogurts that are skim milk or have fillers. I purchase Annies regularly for over five years, and am a very happy customer. This is a non promotional review, I gush like this because it is one of their best products.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
This  don't cost much, not too pricy ! I .. I love this produced alot  ,its very useful and helpful .full with alot of taste and flavor
Erin B.
Calgary, AB
BEST EVER! So flavourful and comes in a bunch of different flavours. I love the white cheese myself. Not overly expensive and easy to find at grocery or drug stores! I buy this when I want something quick and easy.