Annie's®  Organic White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.Annie's®  Organic White Cheddar Popcorn uploaded by Stacy S.

Annie's® Organic White Cheddar Popcorn

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

When it comes to popcorn, we believe white cheddar just makes it better! That’s why each bag of Annie’s Organic White Cheddar Popcorn is dusted with 100% real cheese for a scrumptious snack that’s best enjoyed by the handful. Our naturally gluten free popcorn is less than 75 calories per cup and offers 8g whole grains per serving. Plus, it’s made with goodness! That means no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives.

Available in 4oz bags, jumbo 14oz bags, and 20 pack single serve bags. Let the cheesy goodness pop.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Popcorn, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Cheddar Cheese (organic cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), Organic Whey, Organic Nonfat Milk, Salt, Sodium Phosphate.

Annie's® Organic White Cheddar Popcorn
Bailey R.
Odessa, TX
THIS STUFF IS LITERALLY LIFE. I LOVE IT SOOOOO MUCH. They only sell it at Sam's where I live but I've tried different versions of it & it's just not the same at Annie's. 😍😍😍
Erin B.
Nashville, TN
Omg! Little bites of heaven!! My whole family and I love love love this popcorn!! We buy the huge bags from Sam's club and it's gone in hours!! My favorite snack.. and I don't have to feel guilty afterwards!
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Light and airy popcorn. Full of flavor as well! Very yummy and easy to eat by the hand fulls!I woukd recomnend it for snacking, for everyone in the house!certified organic goodness.
Amber B.
I bought this at a club store, and it came in a very big box I enjoyed how many that I got in the value for my money. These are easy lunch box snacks and I love them
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
I just purchased these popcorn bags for a road trip, and we could not stop eating them! Popcorn is addicting as it is, but adding the white cheddar flavor to them really hits the spot! It's also cool that they are organic and don't have a lot of filler products to them. the price is very decent as well! I will definitely be buying more of these soon, they make a great snack for home or on the go or even to stash in your beach bag!
Melissa D.
This is such a great, light snack for when I am on the run. I recently purchased this from Sam's Club. I love to pack this for class, a snack for work, and even the beach. I love taking this to the beach because it is a snack that is not too messy considering that I have sand everywhere. Not to mention, this popcorn is organic and free of all the pesticides and dirty stuff they put in other popcorns. Try yours out today! This is a great beach snack for everyone in the family.
Silk A.
At first I did kind of balk at the price, but after I tasted this popcorn I was sold!! I love that it is healthy and organic, but full of flavor too. Some "healthy" popcorn leaves a disgusting cheese flavor taste in your mouth but this was not the case. And I love that they come already proportioned for you. I will be buying again!
arianna m.
Reading, PA
Annie's cheddar popcorn is delicious and I think it is healthy for you if you try it you will know yourself and I got mine at Sam's club witch is a great store that you should also consider going to just find one bear you please buy Annie's cheddar popcorn I think II is one of the best popcorn in the state so go out and buy some you won't regret it.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This area family favorite at my house. They are organic which is good but have a great flavor which is better. I love that they are s portion control pack so that you don't mindlessy eat a large bag because it's that good. The cheddar isn't to sharp and adds a nice flavor with out being overwhelming and the popcorn is perfectly popped without a bunch of kernels.
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
I LOVE me some white cheddar popcorn! This Annie's Organic White Cheddar Popcorn Snack Pack is the perfect portion for when you want something salty & crunchy on-the-go. Unlike some varieties of white cheddar popcorn, this one does NOT leave a funky aftertaste in your mouth. Plus, it's certified organic!
Jesslyn C.
Bossier City, LA
Does the popcorn have enough cheddar seasoning like the leading brands?
Brittany W.
Orlando, FL
Anyone know where I can buy this? I had it at a local coffee shop and want to buy some for my home!