Bake cookies and make friends with NEW Annie�s Organic Bake & Share Vanilla Sugar Cookie dough! Made with all the goodness of Annie�s, our refrigerated sugar cookie dough packs in all the YUM, without all the junky stuff like artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils or bleached flour. Head over to the refrigerated aisle and grab a pack of our organic bake-and-share dough. Each package makes 12 cookies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Organic Vanilla Sugar Cookie Dough, Bake & Share Cookie Dough, 12 Cookies, 12oz Bag!
Mmm these are soooo good! Sugar cookies are good but with vanilla, omg delicious! With ingredients I trust going into my kids also!
Bogota, NJ
I love anything Annie's. They taste so real. By real I mean you can taste every ingredient and it doesn't taste processed.
I bake alot of different treats....mostly on the weekends because my daughter and her friends like them so much
I love Annie's organic vanilla sugar cookie bake and share dough. Their organic products are the best.
Bloomington, CA
This is amazing! The flavor is beyond delicious! Very good texture to it! Buy some and you'll love it
VACAVILLE, CA
Annie products are amazing, I love having organic options that I can feel good feeding my family
South El Monte, CA
This a good sugar cookies to bake it taste good and easy to bake them at home and smell so good
Greenville, SC
Yummy and fresh. Perfect for cookie decorating too. Used it several times for sorority cookies
1,006 reviews
I love these sugar cookies. They are organic and have a wonderful taste. I love these cookies.
Me encantan estas galletas clásicas de mantequilla las hago para toda la familia y les encanta.

Looking for your answer?