Annie's®  Organic  Oatmeal Raisin Bake & Share Dough

Annie's® Organic Oatmeal Raisin Bake & Share Dough

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Here at Annie’s, we believe in cookies – yummy, organic, freshly baked cookies… Which is why we made NEW Annie’s Organic Bake & Share Oatmeal Raisin Cookie dough! Made with all the goodness of Annie’s, our refrigerated oatmeal raisin dough is not only certified organic, but it’s packed with plump raisins and wholesome oats, making it the perfect cookie dough combo (without all the hard work!) Our oatmeal raisin cookie dough is made without any of that junky stuff you’ll find in other cookies, like artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils or bleached flour. Head over to the refrigerated aisle and grab a pack of our bake-and-share dough. Each package makes 12 cookies.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Brown Sugar, Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Oats, Organic Raisins, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Organic Eggs, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Cream of Tartar, Organic Nutmeg.

Annie's®  Organic  Oatmeal Raisin Bake & Share Dough
Annie's® Organic Oatmeal Raisin Bake & Share Dough
Lynette R.
Lawrenceburg, KY
These are absolutely delicious! I love oatmeal raisin cookies and I'm super picky about them, but these are amazing! And they are semi good for you. I wouldn't recommend eating all of them by yourself, but they are better than regular cookies. Definitely recommend
Anna M.
I love oatmeal raisin as I know I can rely on Annie's not to have all that gross crap you find in the stereotypical brands. When you cook them just right they're soft with just a golden crunch! Definitely suggest these
Raquel N.
I normally don't like this flavor on anything but this was good! I would recommend using the receipe it comes with. It's a bit pricy but it's organic so worth it. I would recommend to others.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
My daughter loves to bake and I purchased Annies cookie dough for her, just to try something new, but my family did not like them. They taste like if they are healthy, bland.
Tara M.
These are some of the best oatmeal raisin cookies I have ever had! I bought the at Safeway and it surpassed my expectations. They were so good my we even ate some of the cookie dough raw and that was just as amazing!
Taylor W.
West Haven, CT
I love the oatmeal raisin bake and share dough as the cookies taste just like they are homemade or from a bakery! the dough tastes really good too and i would recommend to anyone looking to try a new brand of cookies! it is organic too so bonus!!!!
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Oatmeal raisin cookies are some of my favorites! Although it is still a cookie, I do feel better about eating Annie's brand. The cookies had a good flavor and baked really evenly, definitely good for a premade dough
Jenna T.
I loveee me some oatmeal raisin cookies! These taste so yummy and you don't even notice that there are the healthier choice when it come to baking. Any of Annie's products are my favorite. Quality food for a good price.
Brianna V.
I was really pleased with these cookies. They tasted like homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. I got them on sale at a price lower than all of the non organic brands! I would definitely purchase these again.
Nicole D.
The oatmeal raisin is my favorite flavor Annie's does. It's organic and tastes no different than any other cookies I've had. I found them at my local specialty grocery store.