Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & White Cheddar, 6 oz. Box

Meet a creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-cheesy mac made the wholesome and delicious way - with organic ingredients and real cheese. That�s right, Annie�s Organic Shells & White Cheddar Mac & Cheese is made with real cheese goodness, and without the artificial stuff. Perfect for lunch time, dinner time, or anytime you�re digging something downright delicious. This is more than just mac & cheese. This is a craveable comfort food classic made with organic ingredients that matter � to you, to farmers, and to the planet we all share.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Shells & White Cheddar, 6 oz. Box!
Pennsylvania
Oh my god, I absolutely love mac and cheese I could probably talk about it all day long. I absolutely love love love this mac and cheese it is my favorite. The cheddar taste is very sharp. I love that there is organic pasta so it is a bit healthier than Kraft. The taste is also just so good, everyone needs to try Annie's mac and cheese! Delicious!
new mexico
Annie's white cheddar shells are my favorite mac and cheese brand that I have tried. They taste so much more like real cheese and the flavor is delicious. Definitely my favorite go-to brand for mac and cheese and the kind I always buy at the school.
Pennington, NJ
I love this! I honestly didn’t mind the white cheddar, actually thought it might’ve tasted better! However, when you are mixing the sauce it has a tendency to be lumpy and you have to mix it a lot but as long as you don’t mind that I would totally recommend this!
Vegetarian
Suwanee
I usually don’t like mac & cheese, but when I crave it, I go for Annie’s. The taste isn’t as artificial as other brands, and it is so good if you add butter and milk. If you are looking for a mac & cheese brand, this is the one I’d recommend.
It’s fine on it’s own but I usually add some different cheeses, (sharp cheddar and pepper jack) I put in some peppercorn spread, and crumbled some cornbread on top, then stuck it in the oven to get it the top all crispy. So good!
Charlotte , NC
Annie’s organic macaroni and cheese shells in the white cheddar is a staple at my house. It is the best tasting boxed macaroni and cheese. My husband has a box probably every week. This will always be a staple in my house.
Vegetarian, Organic, Gluten Free
Taylor mill, KY
I love this pasta!! Reading the ingredients I feel confident feeding it to my kids. They have a grass fed version that has even better ingredients but this one is their favorite and I will gladly continue purchasing it!!
Las Vegas, NV
Annie’s is a great mac and cheese brand if you understand you aren’t getting the salty MSG bomb of Kraft. I still prefer to add extra butter and milk to this, though, to give it a bit extra richness and flavor.
Stevens Point
I love that I can slays find Annie’s macaroni and cheese pretty much wherever I go. I know if my kids are having a “picky eater” night, I can grab a box and they’ll be happy and at least somewhat healthy!
Atlanta
SO YUMMY. Way better than kraft. I hate kraft. I like that it’s organic and it’s inexpensive to boot! I don’t think I would improve this product. It is easy to prepare. I would recommend this to others.