Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Peace Pasta & Parmesan Mac and Cheese, 6 oz

Annie�s Organic Peace Pasta & Parmesan is a groovy combination of organic peace sign shaped pasta and delicious, real parmesan cheese. As always, this tie-dye cult classic is made the Annie�s way � without artificial flavor or synthetic colors. Flavored with just a hint of garlic, this real cheese goodness is perfect for pairing with yummy mix-ins (or your favorite 60s band). So grab a spoon, share the love, and get down with certified organic deliciousness.

Does this have good flavor?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Peace Pasta & Parmesan Mac and Cheese, 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
This has become my absolute FAVORITE Mac and cheese!! Unfortunately it has been alittle challenging for me to find! they don't sell it at the stores near me anymore! the other flavors are all amazing as well, but this is the best one! Plus the shapes make eating fun!
Norwalk, IA
This is my favorite brand for anything with cheese honestly. It tastes so good. It’s a little more expensive than some other brands, but I think it’s worth it. Love this brand so much 😍
No Special Diet
Annie's Organic Macaroni & Cheese, Peace Pasta & Parmesan Mac and Cheese, 6 oz uploaded by Lisa G.
Personally for my taste it just wasn’t cheesy enough. I added extra shredded parmesan and that still didn’t do it. I prefer Annie's Shells and White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese, 72 oz even though the ☮ shapes of this pasta are a lot more fun.
Atlanta, GA
Annie’s homegrown organic peace pasta and Parmesan macaroni and cheese is my favorite Parmesan Mac and cheese option! I love the sharp taste of the Parmesan and how easy it is to use and how trustworthy the name Annie is! Overall highly satisfied and will purchase again!
Vegetarian, Organic
Sedona
Oh my goodness my kids LOVE these so much! I always try to keep a few of these in different varieties for quick lunches or a side for dinner. Must haves for sure.
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Essexville, MI
Annie's mac and cheese is always so delicious. I try to get it on sale at Kroger, but it's mostly just a splurge type of purchase. It's just your standard mac and cheese with nothing fancy to make it. I love the taste and it's nice that it's organic.
Owensboro, KY
Love mac n cheese and a healthier alternative is always a plus! Enjoyed the shape and taste of the noodles themselves. Also enjoyed the taste of the sauce, but I would've liked for it to be stronger. Overall, not bad for the price. You can tell that the cheese doesn't taste fake and that's a huge factor for me when selecting a mac n cheese.
Wake Forest, NC
I love the Aged Cheddar Annie's, but these were not on the same level to me. The spirals were too heavy and the whole grain texture was really too present in my opinion. The cheese sauce also didn't have as much flavor as I thought it could have. I would go for one of their more traditional mac n' cheese flavors before getting this one again.
No Special Diet
Annie's mac and cheese is the perfect combination of being healthy yet still delicious. The creamy cheese mixed with the spiral noodles is amazing! Overall I am very happy with Annie's delicious spiral mac and cheese!
Organic, Low Carb
West Chester, OH
I am a HUGE fan of Annie's products and after buying their macaroni and cheese for years the Kraft version simply no longer can measure up. I trust the Annie brand and will continue to buy their food products
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free