Annie's® Organic Mac & Tree Macaroni & Cheese

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Celebrate Our Planet With A Delicious Bowl Of Annie’s New Mac & Trees™, Featuring Love Your Planet™ Pasta Shapes Including A Sun, Earth, Bicycle, Tree And Recycle Symbol! Our New Eco-themed Mac Is Made With Wholesome Ingredients And Connected To An Even Greater Cause: Funding School Gardens Through Annie’s Grants For Gardens Program.Annie’s Will Donate $10,000 Of Mac & Trees Profits Annually To Provide Additional Support For School Gardens

Best Ingredients: Organic Wheat Pasta (Organic Wheat, Organic Whole Grain Wheat), Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Non-animal Enzymes), Whey, Nonfat Milk, Butter, Salt, Cultured Whole Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Annatto Extract For Color.

Contains Milk And Wheat Ingredients.

Made On Shared Equipment That Also Processes Egg And Soy.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Annie's® Organic Mac & Tree Macaroni & Cheese
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
1,348 reviews
We tried this- and neither of us were a fan. We found it at Kroger and decided to try it out. The consistency was odd.. and the noodles had a weird taste. I️ don’t think I️ would ever repurchase. I️ do however love the other products this brand carries! Unfortunately this just wasn’t one of them.
Jaime W.
Raleigh, NC
Make this with 1/4 cup half-and-half instead of milk and add 2 tbsp butter for a next level guilty pleasure snack. Bonus points for adding bacon bits. Regardless of preparation, the shapes are on point!
Sarah Z.
Parma, OH
Super heathy alternate to regular mac n cheese. I add bacon and bread crumbs to the top of mine!! I love the white cheddar flavor. We've bought this multiple times for a quick dinner
Allie A.
Wow! Let me start by saying the only reason I didn't give this mac n chz five starts is because I'm not a fan of boxed items and cheese that comes in a box. With that being said, this was delicious. In fact my daughter thought I doctored it up and added other ingredients. Something I would ordinarily do if making boxed Mac and cheese in a pinch. However, I am pleased to say that I will gladly buy these again and again and feel good about doing so!
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Mac and trees! So cute and Yummy! The kids I baby sit LOVE Annie's macaroni! They love the shapes in these boxes. Kraft does have some better shape options but overall Annie's trumps in taste and health. they do get a little mushy if cooked too long but thats to be expected with shaped macaroni, so cook more al dente than you do regular macaroni
Makenzie B.
Boston, MA
Tastes good if only instructions were slightly better. I am not dumb please hear me out. After having Kraft most of my life, I decided to branch out with the sales and get this. It said for creamier mac and cheese add butter. I thought this meant in addition to the milk and it got too soupy. It took me a while to realize it's substitute butter for milk. 2 blah bowls and now finally one good bowl! I do love the shapes though!
Donna R.
East Falmouth, MA
My kids love Annie's Homegrown Organic Mac and Trees. Annie's is the brand they pick out of any other and I am confident that it is a healthier choice than other macaroni and cheese's on the market. Great taste and fun shapes a winner for our family.
Morgan S.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this organic alternative to Kraft Mac and Cheese, because I can feel better knowing my kids are not exposed to unnecessary toxins. However, if your kids are use to Kraft, it does taste nothing like it, so it could be an acquired taste for them. But overall, I think Annie's is great value for the product.
Jennifer S.
Love this brand of Mac and cheese. These, in particular, are usually in my pantry because they are organic and more natural ingredients. And the shapes are so cute. My toddler loves the texture and flavor. Great for a quick toddler lunch, and I usually add some steamed broccoli for added nutrition and fiber.
Kelly T.
wayne, NJ
My kids love Annie's!!! They prefer it over my homemade variety. I feel better knowing that there are no artificial colors or flavors. I love that it uses organic pasta! I try to use only the best products for my kids. It is more expensive than some brands but I can usually find on sale somewhere and stock up!
Zahira S.
Buffalo, NY
My son's love mac and cheese but are they really 100% organic? I don't believe and I'm scared!!!