Annie's Organic Mac and Bees Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz

Meet a creamy, dreamy, and oh-so-cheesy mac made the wholesome and delicious way - with organic ingredients and real cheese. That�s right, Annie�s Organic Mac & Bees Mac & Cheese is made with fun pollinator shapes and real cheese goodness, and without the artificial stuff. Perfect for lunch time, dinner time, or anytime you�re digging something downright delicious. This is more than just mac & cheese. This is a craveable comfort food classic made with organic ingredients that matter � to you, to pollinators, and to the planet we all share.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Annie's Organic Mac and Bees Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz!
Greenville, NC
This is amazing! It tastes great and is easy to make! I bought this at a Walgreens and it was a little more expensive than Kraft but the difference in taste is amazing, and I can't go back now. I definitely recommend this to people all the time, and I just love it
Saint Albans, NY
I stumbled upon this while grocery shopping and thought I'd give it a try since my regular brand wasn't in stock. Nice surprise! Cheesy taste, firm al dente macaroni, easy to prepare. Taste much better than my usual brand. I think I'm switching over to Annies
If you want to have macaroni and cheese that says both are worth splurging. It is so delicious and is available at your local grocery store. This macaroni and cheese definitely went above my expectation
Sugar Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Nashville, TN
This is a feel good company knowing you're eating a healthier alternative. Being organic, I know I am feeding my mac and cheese hungry kids. It's quick, simple and easy. Practically a non brained especially when they want a quick snack or an accompaniment to a meal.
As a grown 27 year old "adult" I just can't stay away from either macaroni and cheese or shaped pasta. WIth Annies Bees & Macaroni and cheese I get the best of both worlds. Pasta may not be the most healthiest thing for you but with Annies I know that it is organic and I am not getting the extra yucky stuff I would get with some other brands.
Dallas, TX
I really like Annie's because it's the best option when it comes to boxed Mac and cheese. The taste is great and they use all real and organic ingredients. It's quick and easy to cook and my toddler loves the shapes. It's not that much of a price difference compared to the other name brands but I feel so much better about eating it and feeding to my toddler
High Point, NC
What's Not to love about this classic?Did i mention that Annie's is an organic brand company , so you can indulge in knowing that your go-to for comfort food, was minimally processed and intended to be good for you. The favor is delightfully cheesy, and everyone that i have recommended this brand to has made the switch!
Low Carb
Chico, CA
This is the only brand of Mac & Cheese I will buy/ let my daughter eat. I love that the pasta is made from organic wheat and that there are no added preservatives or anything bad for her in it. Very well priced and taste really good. A little different texture of pasta because of the wheat but still delicious.
Organic, No Special Diet
HUDSONVILLE, MI
I really enjoy this brand of Mac & Cheese. It is completely organic and still taste like "normal" Macaroni & Cheese from my childhood. It is a quick and easy recipe on the box to follow, but a lot of times I switch it up with some plain yogurt instead of milk. I love this brand!
Organic
Brea, CA
Annie's mac and cheese is my ultimate go-to mac and cheese. This organic character version is even better than the original. I really love the taste and flavor of this mac and cheese. I will definitely be buying this kind of mac and cheese next time.
Organic, No Special Diet