BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Tangy tarragon, vinegar, garlic and green onion blend with a satiny smooth texture. Annie’s Green Goddess Dressing is perfect for salads and slaws, drizzled over steamed vegetables and grilled fish, or even as a condiment.

BEST INGREDIENTS: Water, *Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Soy, *Canola And/Or *Sunflower), *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Cultured Buttermilk, Sea Salt, *Cane Sugar, *Garlic, *Whole Egg, *Onion, *Lemon Juice Concentrate, *Mustard Flour, *Tarragon, Xanthan Gum, *White Pepper, *Chives, *Parsley. *Organic Ingredients

Buy on Walmart
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
Love the green goddess dressing. I’m not sure if it’s actually healthy or not, but it makes me feel like I am. It also has a nice flavor to it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Katherine N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Such a good flavor! This jazzes up any salad with a great zingy flavor. I know some people who use it for veggie dips, too. Love the Annie's brand for their natural and organic products. You can feel good eating this!
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Me and my kids weren't big fans of this dressing. My husband liked the "Asian" like flavor. I thought the tahini flavor was too strong. This is a thick dressing that would probably make a good dip. We do like that it's made from all-natural ingredients.
Aliza C.
Liberty Hill, TX
Wow. I really enjoyed this dressing and despite the ingredient list it does not have any sweet flavor to it. Sort of a sesame/tahini type flavor. Great for dipping or slathered on iceburg.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
Delicious and healthy. I love this on salads and have seen a lot of people use it in other places - like in deviled eggs and in place of condiments.
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I wanted to like this one so badly but I just couldn’t get behind it. The flavor wasn’t at all what I wanted it to be and I just couldn’t eat it.
crystal p.
Favorite dressing! Great flavor super creamy and I can’t get enough! I trust this brand and it is easy to find at Whole Foods
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
I love this dressing!! So fresh and light with great flavor without all the added preservatives and fake stuff.
Kelly M.
Pottstown, PA
This dressing is herby and fresh and unexpected. It dresses up any salad well. The consistency is just right.
Leslie I.
Annies always makes me feel like i'm eating healthy ! Aside from it being good its pretty affordable!