Annie's® Organic Frosted Oat Flakes Cereal uploaded by Dominique M.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Organic Frosted Oat Flakes is a t-oat-ally tasty whole grain oat & wheat flake cereal, packed with whole grains! Made with the goodness of organic, our crunchy flakes are a sweet spot for cereal lovers big & small. Say adios! to artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup, and good morning to a bowl of the good stuff.

BEST INGREDIENTS:

WHOLE GRAIN OATS*, WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT*, CANE SUGAR*, TAPIOCA SYRUP*, SEA SALT, SUGAR SYRUP*, VANILLA EXTRACT*, NATURAL FLAVOR. VITAMIN E (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS) ADDED TO RETAIN FRESHNESS.

*ORGANIC INGREDIENTS

CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.

MADE ON SHARED EQUIPMENT THAT ALSO PROCESSES SOY AND SESAME.

INGREDIENTS, NUTRITION FACTS, AND ALLERGEN STATEMENTS CAN CHANGE. ALWAYS REFER TO THE ACTUAL PACKAGE FOR THE MOST COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION.

Tessara
I love the company ideals and want to love this cereal too but it is a little lacking in flavor. That happens with organic products I've noticed. It doesn't taste bad by any means just not super flavorful.
Kaleigh F.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Frosted Oat Flakes Cereal 10.8 oz. Box more...
I get chronic migraines and my neurologist told me to stay away from nitrates. So I had gone out and bought new cereal and Annie’s was the first one I saw! I love it sooo much! It taste so good! Annie's® Organic Frosted Oat Flakes Cereal
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
This is my daughters favorite cereal! I love how it's organic & gmo free and still has the great taste of Frosted Flakes. I bought this at new seasons market for $5.99, but since found it at winco's grocery store for $3.99! I'd recommend this to everybody I know.
Krissy H.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Annie's® Organic Frosted Oat Flakes Cereal 10.8 oz. Box more...
My whole family loves this cereal. It is great oat flake with just the right amount of crunch.

Target