Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal uploaded by Melissa G.Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal uploaded by HELI H.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Organic Cocoa Bunnies Is A Scrumptious Oat, Corn And Rice Cereal With Crunchy Cocoa Goodness Packed Into Every Bite. We Source Organic Fair Trade Certifiedtm Cocoa For Extra Goodness, And Our Bunnies Are Certified Organic, Making Them A Sweet Spot Parents And Kids Can Agree On For Breakfast & Beyond. Say Good Morning To A Bowl Of The Good Stuff And Adios! To Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors, Preservatives And High Fructose Corn Syrup.

BEST INGREDIENTS: WHOLE GRAIN OATS*, WHOLE GRAIN CORN MEAL*, CANE SUGAR*, RICE FLOUR*, COCOA POWDER†*, TAPIOCA SYRUP*, INVERT CANE SYRUP*, SUNFLOWER OIL*, SEA SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, SUGAR SYRUP*, VANILLA EXTRACT*, NATURAL FLAVOR. VITAMIN E (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS) ADDED TO RETAIN FRESHNESS.

INGREDIENTS,

NUTRITION FACTS, AND ALLERGEN STATEMENTS CAN CHANGE. ALWAYS REFER TO THE ACTUAL PACKAGE FOR THE MOST COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION.

Buy on Target*
johannah S.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 10 oz. Box more...
I wish the box was bigger but these were suprisely delicious. It has good chocolaty flavor a healthier option to other sugary cereals. My son loved it a lot. I would definitely get these again
Courtney B.
Review for: Annie's™ Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 27.25 oz. Box more...
There’s not many brands of cereal I feel strongly enough about to write a review, but these deserve it.

They taste as if they’re awful for you. And the quality is there so there’s no guilt giving it to our four year old.
Brittany S.
Toccoa
I buy this cereal for my son because it doesn't have all of the additives and extra sugar like other cereal. He really likes it and so do I. You would think that it being organic would make it fast weird but it really is a good tasting cereal. Annie's brand in general is just fantastic. Highly recommend any of their products.
Yolanda M.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 10 oz. Box more...
I originally bought this for my son.. however he really didn't like it because it wasn't as sweet as coco puffs so I gave it a try. It's delicious! It isn't too sweet and it's organic. I definitely enjoyed it and will be trying out the rest of Annie's cereal line :)
Jessica K.
My kids love this cereal! I love the brand! I love the ingredients this brand uses in all of their products!
Andrew F.
These are a little bitter. They are bitter from the first crunch through to the last... and beyond.
I will not be buying them again.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Picked this up recently at Whole Foods after having a tasting. These taste just like Cocoa Puffs but I know that they are healthier. I love that all the ingredients are organic and that the amount of sugar is much less than Cocoa Puffs. If I'm going to eat sugary chocolaty cereal, I might as well eat one that's a little more healthy.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I bought these today and I'm glad I did. They're so good! Not what you would expect from an organic chocolate cereal. The flavor is rich and the crunch is perfect. I bought these for my daughter but they may be my new favorite. I'll be eating cereal alot more often.
Kaylee L.
Delicious and light! These little air puffs are super yummy and go great with milk! Lots of cocoa taste in small cute little bites! These taste goo alone as well! Light chocolate taste with an air puff like crunch!
Amethyst T.
Morgantown, WV
I love love love this cereal! It tastes so similar to Cocoa Puffs, but the sugar intake doesn't leave you bouncing off the walls and make you feel like you just ate a chocolate bar for breakfast. I love that all of the ingredients are organic, just another fantastic product by Annie's!