Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal uploaded by HELI H.Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal uploaded by Melissa G.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Made with Goodness!No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives.Made with 13g whole grains per serving.No high fructose corn syrup.Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Buy on Target
Yolanda M.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 10 oz. Box
I originally bought this for my son.. however he really didn't like it because it wasn't as sweet as coco puffs so I gave it a try. It's delicious! It isn't too sweet and it's organic. I definitely enjoyed it and will be trying out the rest of Annie's cereal line :)
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
My kids love this cereal! I love the brand! I love the ingredients this brand uses in all of their products!
Andrew F.
These are a little bitter. They are bitter from the first crunch through to the last... and beyond.
I will not be buying them again.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Picked this up recently at Whole Foods after having a tasting. These taste just like Cocoa Puffs but I know that they are healthier. I love that all the ingredients are organic and that the amount of sugar is much less than Cocoa Puffs. If I'm going to eat sugary chocolaty cereal, I might as well eat one that's a little more healthy.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I bought these today and I'm glad I did. They're so good! Not what you would expect from an organic chocolate cereal. The flavor is rich and the crunch is perfect. I bought these for my daughter but they may be my new favorite. I'll be eating cereal alot more often.
Kaylee L.
Delicious and light! These little air puffs are super yummy and go great with milk! Lots of cocoa taste in small cute little bites! These taste goo alone as well! Light chocolate taste with an air puff like crunch!
Amethyst T.
Barboursville, WV
I love love love this cereal! It tastes so similar to Cocoa Puffs, but the sugar intake doesn't leave you bouncing off the walls and make you feel like you just ate a chocolate bar for breakfast. I love that all of the ingredients are organic, just another fantastic product by Annie's!
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 10 oz. Box
I love that these are organic and they actually taste good. They remind me of cocoa puffs, but they don't have all the controversial ingredients that most cereals do. I tend to eat these by the handful rather than in a bowl with milk. They're perfect for when I'm craving something sweet.
April W.
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 10 oz. Box
So gooood! My kids love organic cocoa bunnies. It's gluten-free, no high fructose corn syrup, USDA organic and it's made of Real Coco! It taste like coco puffs only less sugariness! I recommend! Price is comparable to other cereal. So I tried it out and now I don't feel guilty for giving them chocolatey cereal they like!
Mia R.
Review for: Annie's™ Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal 27.25 oz. Box
Annie's cocoa bunnies cereal tastes great and its organic! The little cocoa bunnies are good by themselves but are also great with bananas. It is also a nice alternative to other more sugary cocoa cereals. I would recommend to others who like a "chocolatey" cereal.