Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal, 27.25 oz

Annie�s Organic Cocoa Bunnies is a scrumptious oat, corn and rice cereal with crunchy cocoa goodness packed into every bite. We source organic Fair Trade CertifiedTM cocoa for extra goodness, and our bunnies are certified organic, making them a sweet spot parents and kids can agree on for breakfast & beyond. Say good morning to a bowl of the good stuff and adios! to artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives and high fructose corn syrup.

Is this cereal vegan?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal, 27.25 oz!
Charlotte , NC
Highly comparable to Cocoa Puffs but healthier and just make you feel better about eating “sugary” cereal. It tastes delicious, not a sweet but I do think Cocoa Puffs are a little too sweet. I got these at target :)
Wauchula , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this cereal. My kids love this cereal (duh). Its delicious! Has a nice chocolately flavor. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it to have a healthier alternative to sugary cereals.
I wish the box was bigger but these were suprisely delicious. It has good chocolaty flavor a healthier option to other sugary cereals. My son loved it a lot. I would definitely get these again
Villa Rica, GA
So gooood! My kids love organic cocoa bunnies. It's gluten-free, no high fructose corn syrup, USDA organic and it's made of Real Coco! It taste like coco puffs only less sugariness! I recommend! Price is comparable to other cereal. So I tried it out and now I don't feel guilty for giving them chocolatey cereal they like!
Morgantown, WV
I love love love this cereal! It tastes so similar to Cocoa Puffs, but the sugar intake doesn't leave you bouncing off the walls and make you feel like you just ate a chocolate bar for breakfast. I love that all of the ingredients are organic, just another fantastic product by Annie's!
Canonsburg, PA
I love that these are organic and they actually taste good. They remind me of cocoa puffs, but they don't have all the controversial ingredients that most cereals do. I tend to eat these by the handful rather than in a bowl with milk. They're perfect for when I'm craving something sweet.
Irvine , CA
Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal, 27.25 oz uploaded by HELI H.
Annie's homegrown cocoa bunnies are so cute and tasty with a nice crunch and balanced sweetness. My kiddos enjoy this cereal and love to eat it with cashew or almond milk with berries or banana chunks added. Very tasty
I honestly love this brand overall because it’s non gmo and usda organic ! Also sometimes they have gluten feee stuff !! But this cereal is so delicious, you can really taste the coco in this ! And it’s great as just a snack ! I would definitely buy this again !!!
howell
Annie's Organic Cocoa Bunnies Cereal, 27.25 oz uploaded by Ariella A.
These are so delicious!! I buy them for my son but I always end up stealing them and having a bowl myself. They are organic, I buy these every time I run out because I never like to be without them, they are a sweet chocolatey treat and a delicious bowl of goodness!
Marlton, NJ
1,026 reviews
Delicious and light! These little air puffs are super yummy and go great with milk! Lots of cocoa taste in small cute little bites! These taste goo alone as well! Light chocolate taste with an air puff like crunch!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...