BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Sweeten up Sunday morning with NEW Annie’s Organic Cinnamon Rolls! Made with the goodness of Annie’s, our recipe calls for high-quality ingredients and none of the bad stuff like artificial flavors, preservatives, hydrogenated oils or high-fructose corn syrup. Even sweeter, our ready-to-bake rolls come with a side of old-fashioned icing for swirled-on the deliciousness. Head over to the refrigerated dough aisle and grab a can of five Organic Cinnamon Rolls!

Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Water, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower and Canola  Oils, Baking Powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda), Organic Invert Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum, Organic

Wheat Starch, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Rice Extract, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor.

• Annie’s Cinnamon Rolls we’re accidentally put in the free...1 Answers
  • Do these taste the same?1 Answers
  • How much sugar content do these have?1 Answers
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
We love these cinnamon rolls. Annie’s has become one of our go-to brands when looking for products in our household. These cinnamon rolls will not disappoint. They cook quickly and evenly. The icing is delicious on top and the cinnamon rolls have the perfect blend of sweet and cinnamon. Yes, a little pricier than regular cinnamon rolls but you’re paying for quality products that taste phenomenal.
Leorys T.
Waterbury , CT
Es un excelente producto! Tiene un sabor increíble y ademas puede hacerse en tan solo unos minutos. En tan solo unos minutos podrás disfrutar de un delicioso postre que todos van a amar
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
We got these and figured we'd see the difference in taste. My husband who is very picky liked these better than the other brands and makes sure when we make these they are Annie's
Megan C.
Granger, IN
By far the best cinnamon rolls you can buy from the store ever. The cinnamon rolls are a bit bigger than other brands I have had in the past. The edges get crispy but the inside is gooey with tons of cinnamon sugar. It comes with a pouch of delicious icing. The icing is enough to cover all 5 cinnamon rolls leaving you with completely covered cinnamon rolls. The icing adds to the gooey goodness in the middle of the cinnamon roll! These are simply delicious. They are a little more expensive than other brands.
Danielle R.
Albuquerque, NM
These cinnamon rolls are super easy to make but I like to change it up a bit. Before baking, I brush with butter and sprinkle my own blend of cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, and clove. If you want a sweeter option, add frosting after removing from the oven.
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
YUM! I love baked goods and eat organic most of the time. These are easy and delicious if you feel like pigging out. I only have these once or twice a year, but when I do, it is for sure a wonderful experience. I'd recommend these to those who try to lean towards organic foods.
Joanna B.
LOVE that there's finally a healthier alternative to to pop and bake cinnamon rolls. These are super delicious and I love that the icing comes in a bag instead of a container you have to scoop the icing out of. Now I only hope they'll decide to make the orange icing version!
Alexandre A.
Having the option to still eat special breakfasts but have it be organic is amazing. Most quick fix foods that people eat are not available in organic selections. Not only that but this tastes great!!! It tastes just like the best Cinnamon Rolls you've ever had.
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
These are so good! You get 5 big cinnamon rolls and a good amount of frosting. They bake up with a soft fluffy inside and delicious cinnamon flavor. The best part is they are dairy free so I can enjoy these while nursing my son who's allergic to dairy! They are a little pricey but very much worth it
Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
This is a favorite of mine! I love knowing that it's organic, and it's price is comparable to non-organic cinnamon rolls. Try putting them in a waffle iron instead of the traditional cooking method. It is soooo good! I'll buy these as long as they make them.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Do these taste the same?
Dayna F.
Ajax, ON
Anyone know where you can buy these in/around Toronto?
Crysslynn K.
Havelock, NC
I usually get phillsbury but was wondering how taste compares because I like Annie's products
Gregory L.
White Bear Lake
Annie’s Cinnamon Rolls we’re accidentally put in the freezer. Ruined??
Brianna M.
Sacramento, CA
How much sugar content do these have?