Annie's Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 15.4 oz

Bake cookies and make friends with NEW Annie�s Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Made with the goodness of Annie�s ingredient promise, our cookie mix brings scrumptious smiles for miles, but without all the bad stuff like artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives, bleached flour and hydrogenated oils. Head over to the baking aisle and pick up a box of our delicious mix today.

Can I buy these somewhere online because there aren’t any at my store? Thanks
They are delicious?
Do these come out dry?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 15.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
These are SO GOOD. My kids love them and I feel better knowing they are getting organic ingredients. A bit kore expensive than regular brands but so worth it.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are a family favorite! We have to buy two packs every time because we eat a whole package of dough then still need more for cookies! They are so yummy!!
Springfield , MO
Love that healthy cookies can still taste good! The whole household loved them and we fought over who got the last one, their baking dough is amazing as well!
merrimack , NH
Delicious and perfect amount of ingredients. Easy to use and not that pricey. The value was absolutely great. I wish it was a bit more moist. A little dry.
University Pl, WA
Not as good as made from scratch cookies, but I love having something easy on hand that takes the guessing out of the ingredient list! My kids loved them.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite snacks. I love this so much. The taste is so amazing and so much chocolate. I highly recommend these than the regular chocolate chip.
When am in a mood of having delicious. Cookies this would be my favorite mix. Once baked the are amazing . i would highly recommend you to give it a try.
Las Vegas, NV
I think these were actually pretty good. I like the organic ingredients and it’s a tad bit healthier than a normal cookie, plus it still tastes good!
I love Annie’s! So many yummy food options. I love how they try and mimic other brands and make them healthy. This was so good, everyone loved them!
Jersey
Delicious ! A bit healthier and yummy at the same time ! Make them as big as you'd like . Great for a midnight snack or a treat in your lunch bag !