Annie's Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 15.4 oz

Bake cookies and make friends with NEW Annie�s Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Made with the goodness of Annie�s ingredient promise, our cookie mix brings scrumptious smiles for miles, but without all the bad stuff like artificial flavors, synthetic colors, preservatives, bleached flour and hydrogenated oils. Head over to the baking aisle and pick up a box of our delicious mix today.

Can I buy these somewhere online because there aren’t any at my store? Thanks
They are delicious?
Do these come out dry?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, 15.4 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Stratford, NJ
So good and affordable. I love everything Annie's makes. Although they are not the healthiest option, they tend to be healthier so it is a good swap for the kids!
Long Beach, CA
Annie’s is the BEST, hands down. In all their flavors. My favorite is the Oatmeal Raisin, but because my family is religious about pizookies in this house, chocolate chip seems to be our staple! Although it’s a bit more pricey than the average cookie, we appreciate the perfect flavor it always brings!
Grayling, MI
I’m a sucker for faking my way to homemade cookies. I like using Annie’s brand because I get the convince of using a mix and the comfort of still having organic ingredients. Annie’s makes being healthier easy
Weleetka , OK
The ingredients are all organic and not GMO. I don't have to worry about feeding my kids stuff that isn't good for them. I would make the box larger with more mix for the price. It is a little pricey. In the end Ibwould recommend this to other customers because I value health over my pocket book!!!
These chocolate chip cookie mixes are so good I love how their ingredients are organic and good for you I love my sweets and I love the fact that it's not overly sweet with horrible ingredients that will make cookies not so enjoyable but these are definitely enjoyable I love them so much and I make them all the time for my children to my husband we love them a lot we always purchase these and so they are definitely our favorites
Fairview Park, OH
I love all of Annie's products! I love their branding and they always deliver good quality food I can feel good about eating. Buying organic products has increasingly been more important in my household. I have a sweet tooth and these cookies satisfy it! Soft as soon as they come out of the oven and great for dunking in milk after they have firmed up when cooling.
Nashville , TN
These are now by go to cookie mix! CAUTION: the mix calls for way more butter than you really need. I decrease the butter that I use by HALF! When you do that, the cookies turn on great. I love that the ingredients are all natural, and that I can find them at all grocery stores and not just the speciality health-food stores.
Minooka, IL
I found these last month and I am hooked. They are healthy cookies and affordable. They are so soft right out of the box they taste like they came fresh out of the oven. Microwave for 15 seconds and drool worthy. I totally recommend these!
McAllen, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Dicen si es organico es BUENO entonces tu que esperas para comorarlas son ricas, nutritivas y perfectss para un snack Annie's Homegrown Organic Cheddar Bunnies Baked Snack Crackers, 11.25 oz
Holland, OH
These are some of the best chocolate chip cookies. Although they are kind of pricey and you only get 12, they are worth it because the taste is amazing and the size of the cookies are pretty big. Would definitely recommend.