Annie's® Organic Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites uploaded by Rebekah V.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s new Chocolate Chip Cookies are wholesome treats that deliver big on taste and fun! Best of all, they don’t contain any high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated oils, artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives like in other packaged cookies. A perfect addition to lunch or anytime snack, Annie’s Cookies come in a pantry-ready, easy-to-grab tray.

INGREDIENTS:

Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla), Organic Whole Grain Oat Flour, Palm Oil, Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Cane Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sea Salt, Organic Molasses, Leavening (Baking Soda, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Sunflower Lecithin, Natural Vitamin E (To Protect Flavor).

• What kind of other flavored cookies do they make?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicki B.
So delicious! I usually only make chocolate chip cookies from scratch, but these are so good! Love that they are organic, and unless I read the ingredients wrong, they are vegan, too!
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
We move these cookies. Not too sweet and even more important they are soy and lactose free! They are a little more pricy than most other cookies but that’s reasonable because they are allergy friendly!
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good that it's hard not to eat a whole bag in one sitting. I heard Casey Holmes raving about them on Snapchat and decided to give them a try. They are so good. Great flavor in a little bite sized cookie. They are a little pricey, so I'm going to try the bigger packs of larger cookies and see if they taste the same.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Oh my god the Annie's Homegrown Chocolate Chip Cookie Bites are SO friggen delicious! I buy these all the time. I wish the bag was bigger because I could sit there and eat it all in one sitting! If you love cookies you would love these! I love this brand and these cookies.
Darian E.
Worthington, MN
I didn't know what to think about a organic cookie. But these amazing I can't stop buying them they are so highly addictive! I got them at my local supermarket for a reasonable price of $2.99. They are far better than name brand cookie brands.
Katlin W.
Best cookies out there! I have eaten the whole bag In 1 day with no shame! I love that they are organic. I'm not usually a crunchy cookie kinda gal but these are amazing!! I recommend these to everyone to try! Great price to!
Rochelle N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so delicious. They are very cute I love the little bunny cookie bites. I love how they are packaged and they're convenient to pack! One of my favorite snacks, they are not too sweet which i like. I love this flavor!
Zoe M.
Las vegas
These are very good! There perfect for a snack especially when there miny and easy to pack. They aren't that expensive either. I can say that they are way healthier than actual cookies. I recommend !
Ang W.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are the best tasting cookies ever! they're not too soft but not too hard! They are bite size and easy to snack on. No artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives makes it even better!
Chelsea W.
Manhattan, KS
I got a free sample of these and the oatmeal kind at target for their new year eat healthy promotion. They taste soooo good and I'm not one to like healthy food. I would actually eat these over other cookies.
Sara D.
What kind of other flavored cookies do they make?