Annie's® Organic Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Kiana A.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Our newly updated Snack Mix is even yummier than before! A cheesy twist to our popular snack mix, Organic Cheddar Snack Mix Bunnies are a crunchy combination of pretzels and crackers, all lightly seasoned with real cheddar cheese.

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Expeller-pressed Vegetable Oil (Organic Sunflower And/Or Organic Canola Oil), Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Dried Cheddar Cheese (Organic Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Organic Whey, Salt, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Sea Salt, Enzymes), Organic Nonfat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Yeast, Organic Cream, Organic Malt Syrup Blend (Tapioca Syrup, Malt Extract), Organic Barley Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Organic Annatto (For Color), Organic Paprika, Cultured Organic Milk, Silicon Dioxide (For Anticaking), Organic Onion, Organic Celery Seed Powder, Enzymes, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

lb o.
Southaven, MS
Review for: Organic Snack Mix Bunnies Cheddar 5 oz more...
OMGGGGGG these are the bomb. I just bought these for the first time and they are DELICIOUS. They also kind of taste like beer cheese which is interesting and delicious??? Will definitely be buying again!!
Maria L.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Organic Snack Mix Bunnies Cheddar 9 oz more...
Bought these at Sprouts. My daughter loved them. I love that it included a variety of a mix. They taste delicious. Only thing I didn’t like was the after taste. Overall, great snack for the kids. Look forward to trying the different choices they offer.
Joanne H.
I just got a box this morning for my daughter to try and we all love it. My daughter says it's delicious and she loves the bunny shapes too. My husband said it's better than other snack mixes and I agree.
Kaily D.
This snack mix is delicious. I love it and so does my 3 year old! I don't have to feel guilty about unknown ingredients when I buy this. The cheddar bunnies taste better than goldfish, without all the junk!
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My go-to snack mix. I have even got my boyfriend to devour this stuff- and he's been quite stubborn in the move to healthier choices!
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
Love love love this snack! It is great to snack on during the day and it is a great snack for baby'sitting kids! It is just delicious!
Kiana A.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Annie's Organic Cheddar Snack Mix Bunnies 6-oz. more...
Love love love this cracker snack !!! The best flavored crackers & made from real organic ingredients ! A++ in my book !
Megan W.
Denton
Review for: Annie's® Organic Cheddar Snack Mix 2.5 oz. Bag more...
It’s hard to find a safer alternative to every other snack cracker. This one makes me feel good to feed my daughter!
Monica J.
HOUSTON, TX
Not the GoldFish I am used to but these are still good. It is a good brand that is trustworthy.
Kelly K.
This snack mix is pretty good. We like Annie's brand here in our house. These were good