Annie's® Organic Cheddar Snack Mix uploaded by Kiana A.
4 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

A cheesy twist to our popular snack mix, Organic Cheddar Snack Mix Bunnies are a crunchy combination of bunny-shaped pretzels and crackers, lightly seasoned with real Organic Valley cheddar cheese and packaged in our compact, resealable snack bag. 'Busy' just became the perfect time to enjoy cheesy, flavor-packed snack mix! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I just got a box this morning for my daughter to try and we all love it. My daughter says it's delicious and she loves the bunny shapes too. My husband said it's better than other snack mixes and I agree.
Kiana A.
Kiana A.
Cordova, TN
Love love love this cracker snack !!! The best flavored crackers & made from real organic ingredients ! A++ in my book !
Carina C.
Carina C.
FRESH MEADOWS, NY
My favorite product from Annie's! I can eat the entire bag! I love this bunny mix.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
My go-to snack mix. I have even got my boyfriend to devour this stuff- and he's been quite stubborn in the move to healthier choices!
Monica J.
Monica J.
Not the GoldFish I am used to but these are still good. It is a good brand that is trustworthy.
Audrey K.
Audrey K.
Teutopolis, IL
Love love love this snack! It is great to snack on during the day and it is a great snack for baby'sitting kids! It is just delicious!
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
This snack mix is pretty good. We like Annie's brand here in our house. These were good
Kaily D.
Kaily D.
This snack mix is delicious. I love it and so does my 3 year old! I don't have to feel guilty about unknown ingredients when I buy this. The cheddar bunnies taste better than goldfish, without all the junk!