Annie's Organic Canned Pasta, All Stars, Pasta in Tomato & Cheese Sauce, 15 oz

Got an All Star in your family? Feed them Annie�s Organic All Stars�, made with fun, certified organic star shaped pasta and a yummy certified organic tomato and cheese sauce. Organic All Stars are perfect for that toddler learning to feed him or herself or for that late night snack in your college dorm room. Either way, All Stars are fun for kids of any age!

Is this easy to make?
How good are these compared to spaghetti o's?
Would this be the Annie's version of spaghetti-o's?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Canned Pasta, All Stars, Pasta in Tomato & Cheese Sauce, 15 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Katy, TX
Love this name brand! Very healthy, especially compared to similar products. Very good, taste is similar to other name brands but way healthier! My kids cannot tell the difference! Also the price is reasonable!
Madison , OH
Usually I was never a big fan of canned spaghetti and ravioli and things like that, because they tasted too processed and metallic. However, Annie's healthy, organic Pasta All Stars are so delicious!
Pennington, NJ
Great alternative to Spaghettios. As a poor, dorm-ridden college student, Berie O's are my life! They're easy to make and totally guilt-free. And they're available at Target, so they're widely accessible.
Atlanta, GA
This vegetarian dupe for Spaghetti-O's is great! Awesome flavor, very comparable to the original, but even better because it tastes less processed. Plus, the bunny shaped noodles are just plain fun. So glad I discovered these!
Hendersonvlle, TN
My son is a huge fan of canned pasta. Wth Annie's, I can feel better about him eating this kind of food since this company has the same values and standards as I do!
I enjoy these P'Sghetti Loops! They are a healthier version of the well known classic, and I love the flavor of the soy meatballs. This is a must in my pantry for simple dinner nights.
pensacola
my littlest son loves this! It is very easy for him to eat without any problems. He loves when he see's this food in his bowl. Makes lunch time great! I bought this at Publix.
Very good for a quick meal with none of the guilt like when eating spaghetti-o's. I live that it's organic, and they've become widely available in supermarkets.
Yummy and healthier alternative than the "Chef" brand. I'll sometimes add some fresh basil from the garden and a sprinkle of Parmesan if I'm feeling fancy hehe
Theses little stars are better than spaghetti ohs. And organic. Which is even better. Add a pinch of salt that makes it complete.