Annie's® Organic Butter & Sea Salt Popcorn

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

What goes better with popcorn than real butter and sea salt? Annie’s Organic Butter & Sea Salt Popcorn is a classic combo, packed with a homemade taste. We’re talking about a scrumptious snack for the whole family, that’s best enjoyed by the handful (or bowlful). Our naturally gluten free popcorn is less than 75 calories per cup and offers 8g whole grains per serving. Plus, it’s made with goodness! That means no artificial flavors, synthetic colors or preservatives.

INGREDIENTS: Organic Popcorn, Organic Expeller-Pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Butter, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor.

Annie's® Organic Butter & Sea Salt Popcorn
Jessica H.
Louisville
I absolutely love this popcorn! It has a great taste and is pretty healthy. I have tried several popcorn products like this and nothing compares to Annie's. My whole family loves it also. I usually purchase this at Kroger and buy 2-3 bags at a time. I will continue to buy this in the future.
Cady S.
Utica, NY
Taste just as yummy as buttery movie theatre popcorn! But without the greasy fingers! I love that it’s organic! Low carb, not sugar, and only 170 calories. I even like it more than that buttery microwave popcorn. #savingenergy
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This has got to be the best bagged popcorn ever. It taste fresh and has a really good butter to salt ratio. We really enjoy it.
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
This popcorn is super good! I love the flavor notes & it's not greasy like so many other popcorns!! Very delicious!

Walmart