BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?7 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?8 Answers
Sarah M.
So good! (And my daughter likes them too!) I like the mix of flavors. Good with milk like cereal or just like a snack. My daughter loves these and I like that they are high quality. Plus, she lets me sneak them sometimes. Win/win/win!
Anais R.
Purchased at: Target
Ok this is the best of the best graham cookies ever! Low on sugar, organic and delicious! My daughter loves them and even my husband and i eat them, 3 flavors in 1 bag.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
Purchased at: Target
LOVE THESE. they remind me so much of Teddy Graham’s but so much healthier. you’d never be able to tell they’re organic or have better ingredient in them. I’d highly recommend.
Rachel K.
These have a great taste that even my kids like. Great value for the price. Would recommend these.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are really good. The chocolate honey ones are my favorite so yummy best thing ever. The chocolate chip ones are okay, a bit sour, in my opinion needs more chocolate chip cookie like taste but still not bad. I like this brand. Wish there were maybe more in the box though.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I forgot about these! I used to eat these in grade school for snack time. I loved these! They are crunchy, delicious and the best part is that they are organic! These are great. Buy them!
aubrey s.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughters favorite snack!! They’re good for her, not too sweet and the perfect size for her. I love that they have limited ingredients, that are organic, and on the box so you can see what’s going in your child’s body. No added colors, all natural. I’m all about it.
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
Super addicting. They use the chocolate chip bunnies in snack boxes at the Target I work at. I get it only for those bunnies!! I showed my boyfriend these and he loves them as well!
Nicole D.
usa
We loves these products they are great and alot less chemicals in them then regular products. And they are great when you are traveling
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good! They taste like normal snacks but they are organic and a lot healthier. I love that they are organic and made with ingredients I can pronounce and I’m familiar with. It’s the perfect snack to eat on the go. I don’t feel guilty about eating them. I will defiantly buy them again.
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?