BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?7 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?8 Answers
tina r.
Hagarville, AR
I have never heard or seen these I have no idea if these are good or not so I do not know what to write about these I guess these are cracker like and I have not Idea about the price I have never bought these before so I don't have a review for these I guess I would
Christie E.
Oviedo, FL
Got a coupon to try this product for free from my last VoxBox so I got some and gave it to my kids. They both said the taste of the crackers was okay but neither of them liked the texture of them. They said they were very dry even for graham crackers and turned to paste as they ate them.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I don't know if I just had a bad batch of these, but when I tried them, they were stale and tasted awful! They tasted like a damp moldy basement would smell. Gross. I'd be willing to try them again because I usually enjoy Annie's products, and how can you go wrong with "teddy grahams"?
Lindsey A.
Forest Lake, MN
I thought these had the worst after taste ever. My son ate 1 and spit it out and wouldn't even go back to them. Even thought they smelled funny :-(
Baobai L.
I only had it once and I was not a big fan of this. I did not like the taste or smell of it. The texture of it played a big part of why I hated it.
Jamie S.
Rock Hill, SC
I am not a fan of these. They have sat in my desk drawer for at least 6 months. They have a very bitter taste and I just can't get past that. I think more cheese is necessary to make these even edible. My kids who eat everything in sight won't even eat them. The reason I gave it 2 stars is because I love most of Annie's products, this just isn't one of them.
Lynn M.
These cookies taste so bad. Kind of like cardboard with crayons. Just awful! My son won't even eat them and he eats anything.
Ashley A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I give my son these every other week and I wouldn't change a thing. He loves them and they are better than the other brands.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
I tried these before and my 4 year old was ok eating a few but said she didn't like them, so I tried them and the chocolate ones aren't bad but the others taste bland and almost stale. I get that they are organic and healthy but without a delicious flavoring, this is not something I will buy for my kids as they won't eat them.
These crackers are OK.....bags are not very full when you open and they are $$! But my kids definitely liked them!
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?