BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?7 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?8 Answers
Anna H.
1,352 reviews
I was introduced to these by my cousin. She is five and she loves them. They taste great and they pass my test as well. A healthy option is always a great option Annie's Homegrown brand is good for everyone its helping me stick with my pre wedding diet!
Jennifer B.
Sophia , NC
My kids love these and I love that they are naturally made without a whole lot of artificial stuff added in. I try my best to ensure my kids are getting healthy nutritional snacks and this is one that I am happy to allow them to snack on when the appropriate time comes.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
This was my the only thing I would eat during labor with my daughter, and has ironically become her favorite snack. Our favorite is the chocolate bunnies. The price is kind of high, so it is a splurge. You can find them at Krogers in their natural foods section.
Tina T.
My son absolutely loves these! Perfect for a snack if we are on a long car ride or just out and about, and because they arnt full of crap like regular snacks are when he does get them I don't feel that bad about giving him somthing like this.
Definitely recommend.
Jenny P.
Highland, IN
Ok, so they are expensive. Usually these kind of products are. But they are quite tasty. I don't have any food allergies nor am I always needing foods that are incredibly healthy. so on that note they are really tasty. However, if you or your child need certain foods this brand is a very good one to go with and they will have a quality snack without sacrifcing taste.
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
Yum! I love these so much. The fact that there is 3 different flavors is awesome which is much more interesting than the typical honey grams. The taste is great and they seem super high quality. I totally recommend and I will purchase these over and over again.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
We got these bunnies from the coupon we received in the #rockthelunchbox campaign and my daughter loves them! I love that she can enjoy something sweet thats organic and good for her too! We are ready for our next box, think we will try the cheddar ones next!
Jennie V.
I love all Annie's products! I bought these at target and they make for a great on-the-go snack. I would recommend trying these out if you haven't already. I don't feel as guilty eating these afterwards since the ingredients are much better than others.
Liv M.
I am soo obsessed with these. I eat them all the time as a snack or Part of my lunch. They come in many flavor and go with every meal. The ingredients are so much more natural than many others on the market. I love giving these out on Halloween as an alternative to candy. Super yummy and recommended!
Maggie P.
Fall River, MA
I love these little bunnies. They're perfect my 10a or 3p snack craving. I normally get the full size box but find that these individual packs help portion control myself and are much easier to toss in my lunch bag. Highly recommend to anyone with a snacker!
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?