BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?7 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?8 Answers
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Just call me a big kid when it comes to these. I love anything lemon. These are so good that you can’t just eat a few...haha! They are so much better than Teddy Grahams. I would recommend these for sure.Annie's® Bunny Grahams Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love these organic snacks! They come with 3 flavors mixed (honey, chocolate and chocolate chip cookie), and all of the three are great individually. So no wonder they are also great together. I like the fact that I don't have to choose - I can take the 3 home with me in one single package.
Jamie H.
Youngsville, NC
These are great for the little ones and great for me because I know the little ones are digesting good ingredients! My little one loves to snack so I always try to switch it up and find the snacks that are "better" for him. I see them at a lot of stores so that is convenient and they also are not expensive! WIN WIN!
Yolanda M.
I usually buy these for my son to take as a snack for school. He really enjoys them with his organic chocolate milk! I like it because it's a lot healthier than teddy grahams! I also like to snack on them as well when I'm having a sweet tooth :) I definitely recommend :)
Jill S.
I got these for my daughter and I'm currently eating all of them. I love their size so it's easy to portion and these taste so good . This is my new favorite cookie for myself as well.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
These probably taste better than the Teddy Graham ones. I really like the fact that it's organic. I think it's such a cute box. The packaging is really cute and the bunnies themselves are really cute. I would definitely recommend.
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
I have a 2 year old who LOVES these. He’s a snacker, but I don’t want him to have just anything. These are yummy snacks for any toddler. Easy to grab and a delicious taste. Plus the shape makes them even more fun.
Amanda K.
We buy all of Annie’s snack crackers regularly. I love that they are a delicious snack that I feel comfortable giving my girls. They also have far less ingredients then the popular brands.
Mollie D.
Andover, KS
Super addicting. They use the chocolate chip bunnies in snack boxes at the Target I work at. I get it only for those bunnies!! I showed my boyfriend these and he loves them as well!
Nicole D.
I bought these when I was dieting thinking they were going to be bland and gross but I actually love these. Not only are they a healthy alternative but they are cheap and very delicious. Definitely a must try!
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?