BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?5 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you ...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I actually love these. The multiflavor keeps my taste buds happy. The chocolate is not over powering at all and doent leave the oily residue that i use to get with oreos. WE have since stopped eatting them and switched to all annies products. My daughter also loves this brand and this particular product from Annies.
The S.
ok, my children love these! We love most everything we buy from this company. I do wish there were more in the box for the price. Our 3 kids can empty 1 box in 1 day. We don't buy them often because it is still a sugary snack and they are pricey. But they are delicious.
Brooke K.
My toddler absolutely loves these. I always like having snacks around for him and I try to purchase natural and organic products. These are delicious and reasonably priced. They’re the organic version of teddy grahams!
Hailey P.
Broken Arrow , OK
I have a 2 year old who LOVES these. He’s a snacker, but I don’t want him to have just anything. These are yummy snacks for any toddler. Easy to grab and a delicious taste. Plus the shape makes them even more fun.
Amanda K.
We buy all of Annie’s snack crackers regularly. I love that they are a delicious snack that I feel comfortable giving my girls. They also have far less ingredients then the popular brands.
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
We love these crackers in my household. We always have at least one box. It’s easy to get carried away eating these also so you gotta be careful. But I love them and my kids love them. We’ve never wasted a box.
crystal j.
So yummy! My kids and I love this brand they make great stuff even better when you can find it onsale and habe coupons.Its healthy and organic so makes it even better
Whitney Y.
My daughter loves these! I love that I can actually understand all the ingredients! I want the best quality for my daughter so I always get these for a sweet treat.
Felicia S.
Ashland, KY
Just call me a big kid when it comes to these. I love anything lemon. These are so good that you can’t just eat a few...haha! They are so much better than Teddy Grahams. I would recommend these for sure.Annie's® Bunny Grahams Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love these organic snacks! They come with 3 flavors mixed (honey, chocolate and chocolate chip cookie), and all of the three are great individually. So no wonder they are also great together. I like the fact that I don't have to choose - I can take the 3 home with me in one single package.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Elienai P.
Los Angeles , CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?
Geovanna B.
Keller, TX
Is good snack for lucha ?