BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?7 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?8 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I actually love these. The multiflavor keeps my taste buds happy. The chocolate is not over powering at all and doent leave the oily residue that i use to get with oreos. WE have since stopped eatting them and switched to all annies products. My daughter also loves this brand and this particular product from Annies.
aubrey s.
Fort Bragg, NC
My daughters favorite snack!! They’re good for her, not too sweet and the perfect size for her. I love that they have limited ingredients, that are organic, and on the box so you can see what’s going in your child’s body. No added colors, all natural. I’m all about it.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This are my daughters favorite. She gets them almost everyday for a snack when she wakes up from nap, with some fruit. My husband has been known to steal some too, and he isn’t a big treat guy, so that’s telling ya something!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good! They taste like normal snacks but they are organic and a lot healthier. I love that they are organic and made with ingredients I can pronounce and I’m familiar with. It’s the perfect snack to eat on the go. I don’t feel guilty about eating them. I will defiantly buy them again.
The S.
ok, my children love these! We love most everything we buy from this company. I do wish there were more in the box for the price. Our 3 kids can empty 1 box in 1 day. We don't buy them often because it is still a sugary snack and they are pricey. But they are delicious.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
These are really good. The chocolate honey ones are my favorite so yummy best thing ever. The chocolate chip ones are okay, a bit sour, in my opinion needs more chocolate chip cookie like taste but still not bad. I like this brand. Wish there were maybe more in the box though.
Lexy B.
My children love Annies! And little graham bunnies? That's a whole other level of love, haha.
Its makes me feel a great deal better knowing my childrens snacks have better ingredients and when it, sadly, contains dairy it is animal enzyme free!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I forgot about these! I used to eat these in grade school for snack time. I loved these! They are crunchy, delicious and the best part is that they are organic! These are great. Buy them!
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
We love these crackers in my household. We always have at least one box. It’s easy to get carried away eating these also so you gotta be careful. But I love them and my kids love them. We’ve never wasted a box.
crystal j.
1,862 reviews
So yummy! My kids and I love this brand they make great stuff even better when you can find it onsale and habe coupons.Its healthy and organic so makes it even better
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?