BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

In celebration of friendships across the globe, Annie's created Bunny Graham Friends. A variety of different flavors go into our box of Bunny Graham Friends. Introduce yourself one delicious flavor at a time – Honey, Chocolate Chip, and Chocolate – or unite them all in one mouthful! Any way you select them, our Bunnies are the perfect size for toddler hands, and their crispy crunch satisfies snackers of all ages.  Also available in a 6oz resealable bag at certain retail locations

Ingredients: Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Whole Wheat Flour (Graham Flour), Organic Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Corn Flour, Organic Honey, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Cocoa Powder, Organic Chocolate Cookie Bits (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Expeller-pressed Sunflower Oil, Organic Malted Black Barley Flour, Organic Cocoa, Baking Soda), Organic Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Vanilla Extract), Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) To Protect Flavor.

• Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?5 Answers
  • After trying this particular box with all three flavors, ...4 Answers
  • What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?6 Answers
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I actually love these. The multiflavor keeps my taste buds happy. The chocolate is not over powering at all and doent leave the oily residue that i use to get with oreos. WE have since stopped eatting them and switched to all annies products. My daughter also loves this brand and this particular product from Annies.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
These are so good! They taste like normal snacks but they are organic and a lot healthier. I love that they are organic and made with ingredients I can pronounce and I’m familiar with. It’s the perfect snack to eat on the go. I don’t feel guilty about eating them. I will defiantly buy them again.
Lexy B.
My children love Annies! And little graham bunnies? That's a whole other level of love, haha.
Its makes me feel a great deal better knowing my childrens snacks have better ingredients and when it, sadly, contains dairy it is animal enzyme free!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
This are my daughters favorite. She gets them almost everyday for a snack when she wakes up from nap, with some fruit. My husband has been known to steal some too, and he isn’t a big treat guy, so that’s telling ya something!
The S.
ok, my children love these! We love most everything we buy from this company. I do wish there were more in the box for the price. Our 3 kids can empty 1 box in 1 day. We don't buy them often because it is still a sugary snack and they are pricey. But they are delicious.
Brooke K.
My toddler absolutely loves these. I always like having snacks around for him and I try to purchase natural and organic products. These are delicious and reasonably priced. They’re the organic version of teddy grahams!
Jessica H.
Riverside, CA
We love these crackers in my household. We always have at least one box. It’s easy to get carried away eating these also so you gotta be careful. But I love them and my kids love them. We’ve never wasted a box.
crystal j.
So yummy! My kids and I love this brand they make great stuff even better when you can find it onsale and habe coupons.Its healthy and organic so makes it even better
Felicia S.
Ashland , KY
Just call me a big kid when it comes to these. I love anything lemon. These are so good that you can’t just eat a few...haha! They are so much better than Teddy Grahams. I would recommend these for sure.Annie's® Bunny Grahams Whole Grain Graham Snacks
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I love these organic snacks! They come with 3 flavors mixed (honey, chocolate and chocolate chip cookie), and all of the three are great individually. So no wonder they are also great together. I like the fact that I don't have to choose - I can take the 3 home with me in one single package.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?
Elienai M.
Los Angeles, CA
What is the best flavor in Annie's crackers?
Christine N.
Goose Creek, SC
Are these on the sweet side like graham crackers? Or milder?
Jay A.
After trying this particular box with all three flavors, are you incline to buy another box of just one of the flavors? Chocolate? Honey? Chocolate Chip?
Geovanna B.
Keller , TX
Is good snack for lucha ?