BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Perfectly Portable, And Totally Tubular, Our New Organic Berry Patch And Strawberry Banana Whole Milk Yogurt Tubes Are The Most Fun Snack Your Lunchbox Will Ever Meet! Not Only Are New Berry Patch And Strawberry Banana Tubes Certified Organic, But They’re Packed With Whole Milk, And Real Organic Berries And Bananas, Without Any Of The Artificial Flavors, Synthetic Colors, Preservatives Or High Fructose Corn Syrup You’ll Find In Other Yogurts. Finally, A Snack Both Mom And Kids Will Go Bananas For!

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Organic Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Raspberry Puree, Organic Blueberry Puree, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Live And Active Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Sp., L. Paracasei), Natural Flavor, Organic Purple Sweet Potato Powder (For Color).Contains Milk Ingredients.

Strawberry Banana Best Ingredients: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Organic Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Banana Puree, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Organic Guar Gum, Live And Active Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus, L. Acidophilus, Bifidobacte-rium Sr, L. Paracasei), Organic Beet Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavor. Contains Milk Ingredients.

Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Brittany S.
Toccoa
This is the best yogurt ever. I buy it for my son but I ended up loving it just as much as he does. I have never really liked yogurt very much because of the burning sensation or just the texture of it. But this, I love this and tell everyone about it.
Roxy N.
Torrance
We usually have this if we can find them at store. Great. Snack. Great for travel. Great that’s whole milk and organic and my kid loves the flavors.
Rebekah B.
Victor, CO
My kids absolutely LOVE this brand! Another healthy brand I feel good about giving them!!! They ask for them all the time!
Rebekah B.
Victor, CO
My kids love all Annie's brands! This is something I can give them and not feel guilty about all the extra stuff added