Annie's Organic Bernie's Farm Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz

Annie�s Organic Bernie�s Farm Mac & Cheese is farm fun for the whole family! Celebrate where our food comes from with adorable barnyard pasta shapes, like rabbits, tractors, cows, and carrots! This organic pasta and real cheddar cheese goodness is a delicious way to bring a smile to any bunny's face. Plus, this dreamy, creamy organic mac is made with whole grains and without the artificial stuff. So grab a spoon and dig in!

What is macaroni and cheese made of?
Is this healthy? How do you make this
Is this healthy? How do you make it?
Start your review of Annie's Organic Bernie's Farm Macaroni and Cheese, 6 oz!
How would you rate this product?
For a good cheat dinner, or just to keep in the cabinet in a pinch (or for the under ten super fussy set), this is a good choice. It is organic, which I really like because it cuts out a lot of the junk that makes the leading brand (i.e. Kraft) so very bad for you - and  you won't miss the preservatives or additives.
Low Carb
Mechanicsburg , PA
My son and I love this Mac and cheese. It’s one of the few meals I don’t mind regularly making for him from a box. The taste is good, it’s easy to make, and it’s healthier than the alternatives. The shapes are adorable too.
Seattle, WA
My kid loves Mac n cheese! I love that there is an organic option! I feel that I am feeding my 4 year much healthier! LOL. This particular one with farm shapes was ok, the shape doesn’t stay the same and they get mushed, other than that it taste good. My kiddo approves!
Oakton, VA
This Mac and Cheese is so yummy and it comes in fun designs for the kids. It has the perfect flavor for Mac and Cheese being extra Cheesy. It costs a little more then other brands because it’s organic but it’s taste sells me and I love that it doesn’t have all the bad ingredients in it too. I recommend trying this because it’s worth it and the kids will love it
Vegetarian, Organic, Nut Free
Zanesville, OH
I prefer this Macaroni and Cheese over Kraft even. It has a very good flavor and texture and the price is right. It is very simple to make just like  Kraft Spirals Macaroni & Cheese Dinner . It just tastes a lot better and is over all just better in quality. I will purchase this mac and cheese from now on!
No Special Diet
This mac and cheese has such a wonderful flavor! The price is great and you can finally find it in all grocery stores. It is so easy to cook, and for what it is, it has better ingredients than many other brands. This isn't the only product in the brands arsenal that is delicious too.
Organic
Brewton, AL
Annie's macaroni & cheese is a great snack especially if you have little ones. It is very quick and easy to make and everything you need to make the mac & cheese  is in the box. This product is not only easy to make and very tasty, it is also very affordable.
New Bremen, OH
My girls love this mac and cheese! Everytime my daughter sees it when we are grocery shopping she wants to buy it. I don't buy it very often because even with being organic it's still not the best option for my girls nutrition because it is still a box of mac and cheese. Good price-usually $1.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
This is the best macaroni and cheese. I love the 6 oz Annie's Bernie's Farm brand because it's all natural and so cheesy and tasty. I love this and I eat this once a week. It's a bit expensive but that's because it's all natural and I would definitely recommend this to others
No Special Diet
Some of these taste funny like the cheese doesnt disolve all the way and some are very good. I enjoy this brand and so does my family. We can usually find it on sale at Ralphs sometimes in their ten for ten deals. Worth a try for something a little different
Dairy Free