BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #73 in Salad Dressing

Annie's® Naturals Shitake Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. see more...

• What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?2 Answers
Annie's Naturals Vinaigrette Shiitake Sesame
  • "I love this dressing, it tastes great like the other Annie's Naturals dressings that I have tried but Shiitake & Sesame is my favorite." in 1 review
Emily M.
I use this all the time as a marinade and it is so delicious on fish and chicken. This is such a yummy dressing for salad as well but it works for so many things!
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
My boyfriend hated this dressing so I guess it isn't for everyone but I am obsessed with it. I can eat bags of just plain lettuce if I have this. So good!
Ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
This is he go to dressing in my house! There is always a bottle ready to open. I got turned onto it by my BF and now i cant get enough. Its not overly expensive and way worth the price. I would say spring for the big bottle it worth it.
Blanca M.
This inegar dressing tastes so good ! I always love to add a little bit to my food because i feel like something is always missing it is so delicious! I recently started purchasing this 3 years ago and ever since i always repurchase I would recommend this to any person out there !
Taylor S.
I tried this dressing on a whim because I've enjoyed other Annie's products. I absolutely LOVED this dressing, it was light and tangy; a perfectly healthy complement to my favorite salad! Annie's is becoming my go-to for organic and/or gluten free products.
Amanda G.
Stratford, CT
I have been addicted to this dressing since the first time I used it! It's sweet, vinegary, & umami taste works so well with anything I put it on. I don't even like mushrooms and I practically drink this dressing.
Catalina F.
Rescue, CA
I love Annie's Naturals salad dressings. I've tried a few and never been disappointed. Plus, this product is made from natural ingredients so I don't feel bad about using it or eating. I recommend it.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
Annie's is fantastic. It is so nice to get natural salad dressing for such a great price. I used the Annie's Naturals 20054 Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette on a mixed green salad and it was great.
Nicole G.
Black Hawk, SD
I love this dressing, it tastes great like the other Annie's Naturals dressings that I have tried but Shiitake & Sesame is my favorite. The flavor to me is tangy with a light mushroom flavor.
Rowena R.
Seabeck, WA
My FAVORITE dressing. You can really taste the mushrooms and there's a perfect amount of zing without being too much. I won't buy any other dressing/flavor.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?