BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Naturals Shitake Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. see more...

• What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?2 Answers
Annie's Naturals Vinaigrette Shiitake Sesame
  • "I love this dressing, it tastes great like the other Annie's Naturals dressings that I have tried but Shiitake & Sesame is my favorite." in 1 review
Ashley s.
Long Beach, CA
This is he go to dressing in my house! There is always a bottle ready to open. I got turned onto it by my BF and now i cant get enough. Its not overly expensive and way worth the price. I would say spring for the big bottle it worth it.
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
My family keeps 4 bottles of this at a time in our home because it’s just that good. Little mushrooms on the bottom of the container too that mix in with your salad if you shake really well. Love the taste and the price
Blanca M.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
This inegar dressing tastes so good ! I always love to add a little bit to my food because i feel like something is always missing it is so delicious! I recently started purchasing this 3 years ago and ever since i always repurchase I would recommend this to any person out there !
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Environmentalist Expert Level 3
I am a big fan of Annies Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette - been using it for more than 7 years. I have not noticed a difference in taste, since my taste memory cannot possibly go back that far, but I have, however, over the years, discovered you can use this versatile dressing for more than a salad dressing: I add a bit of mirin, or, if I want to make it more 'punchy' a bit of rice vinegar, and a douse of soy sauce, and it makes an amazing dipping sauce for steamed dumplings ( the kind you get from Trader Joe's for example); I use it in combo with basic white wine for marinating chicken; and I sneak a few drops into my deviled eggs - always a hit. Price point on Amazon is very reasonable, and, since my local stores went nutso and stopped carrying it ( ... or they seem to hide it really well), Amazon is the only place I can buy it. Great product, definitely worth trying it, if you have not done so.
Taylor S.
I tried this dressing on a whim because I've enjoyed other Annie's products. I absolutely LOVED this dressing, it was light and tangy; a perfectly healthy complement to my favorite salad! Annie's is becoming my go-to for organic and/or gluten free products.
Amanda G.
Stratford, CT
I have been addicted to this dressing since the first time I used it! It's sweet, vinegary, & umami taste works so well with anything I put it on. I don't even like mushrooms and I practically drink this dressing.
Emily M.
Environmentalist Expert Level 2
I use this all the time as a marinade and it is so delicious on fish and chicken. This is such a yummy dressing for salad as well but it works for so many things!
Catalina F.
Rescue, CA
I love Annie's Naturals salad dressings. I've tried a few and never been disappointed. Plus, this product is made from natural ingredients so I don't feel bad about using it or eating. I recommend it.
Mackenzie C.
King, NC
Personally I have never owned this, but tried it for the first time a few months ago at my boyfriends parents house. SO delicious. Definitely plan on buying this once I find it in the store. I used it just for a salad, but I am sure it will go very well with many other foods.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
Annie's is fantastic. It is so nice to get natural salad dressing for such a great price. I used the Annie's Naturals 20054 Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette on a mixed green salad and it was great.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?