BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #54 in Salad Dressing

Annie's® Naturals Shitake Sesame Vinaigrette Dressing.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives. see more...

• What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?2 Answers
Annie's Naturals Vinaigrette Shiitake Sesame
  • "I love this dressing, it tastes great like the other Annie's Naturals dressings that I have tried but Shiitake & Sesame is my favorite." in 1 review
Emily M.
Emily M.
I use this all the time as a marinade and it is so delicious on fish and chicken. This is such a yummy dressing for salad as well but it works for so many things!
Marina D.
Marina D.
Newport News, VA
Environmentalist Expert
My boyfriend hated this dressing so I guess it isn't for everyone but I am obsessed with it. I can eat bags of just plain lettuce if I have this. So good!
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
This inegar dressing tastes so good ! I always love to add a little bit to my food because i feel like something is always missing it is so delicious! I recently started purchasing this 3 years ago and ever since i always repurchase I would recommend this to any person out there !
Kassie B.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I really like the Annie brand and the quality of the products. Can be pricey but I like the healthier products they have to odder.
Simone J.
Simone J.
Environmentalist Expert
My FAVORITE dressing................................................................................
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Environmentalist Expert
This is so delicious, like the other ones made by this brand. They are so creative and this dressing shows it.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
I love this salad dressing! I use it every day at college because the taste is great and it is a healthy alternative.
Catalina F.
Catalina F.
Rescue , CA
I love Annie's Naturals salad dressings. I've tried a few and never been disappointed. Plus, this product is made from natural ingredients so I don't feel bad about using it or eating. I recommend it.
Darceigh S.
Darceigh S.
This dressing is very yummy! I like the light mushroomy aftertaste. It's great with Asian food.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Black Hawk, SD
I love this dressing, it tastes great like the other Annie's Naturals dressings that I have tried but Shiitake & Sesame is my favorite. The flavor to me is tangy with a light mushroom flavor.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Broomfield, CO
What other flavors of Annie's dressings are good?