BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Sweet smoky roasted red peppers invoke the trend in roasted vegetables.

INGREDIENTS:

Roasted Red Peppers (Roasted Red Peppers, Water, Salt, Citric Acid), Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (Canola And/Or Sunflower), Honey, Sea Salt, Garlic, Xanthan Gum, Black Pepper, Basil.

Kendall F.
This is definitely one of the healthier dressings out there. It's something that I don't feel guilty about slathering all over a salad, as it has a lot of nutrients that you wouldn't normally find in a fatty, sugary dressing that we humans are used to.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
While this is my favorite salad dressing, I don't know why anyone would pay nine dollars for a cup of it. That said, it's healthy and delicious, not spicy, and the first ingredient is an actual food: roasted red peppers, the sweet kind, not spicy. Some have said they find it a little too sweet, but I don't exactly bathe my lettuce in it, so it's perfect for me. I especially enjoy it with my greens, some veggies, black beans, and an avocado. Yum!
Sydney C.
Henderson, NV
If you're looking for a tangy salad dressing, this is the one for you! Roasted red peppers are  my favorite form of vegetable, and having that flavor wrapped up in a bottle is so convenient when I don't have time to roast vegetables! I will be rebuying again.
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I was actually surprised by this. I honestly didn't think I would like this. However, I really did. It has a great taste. I will buy again
Hilary A.
So good! I use it as dressing and also a dip for chicken. A little goes a long way! They use all natural ingredients too
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
First off, I LOVE Annie's. I have never been disappointed with any of her products and this one is no exception!!
Jordan W.
This dressing is good on certain salads but really good on sandwiches. Or on cucumbers for a cucumber salad.
Nguyễn N.
san jose
Easy to store on the shelf and great 100% juice flavors, make cranberry and I would be thrilled:)
Tara m.
Howell, MI
This is my favorite flavor of Annie’s. It’s healthy but has lots of red pepper flavor.
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
This tastes so good, I love all of Annie brand products they always taste so good.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Why so expensive
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Organic . annies naturals always expensive to me

back