BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Karen R.
Burleson, TX
While this is my favorite salad dressing, I don't know why anyone would pay nine dollars for a cup of it. That said, it's healthy and delicious, not spicy, and the first ingredient is an actual food: roasted red peppers, the sweet kind, not spicy. Some have said they find it a little too sweet, but I don't exactly bathe my lettuce in it, so it's perfect for me. I especially enjoy it with my greens, some veggies, black beans, and an avocado. Yum!
Cody E.
Keithville, LA
I was actually surprised by this. I honestly didn't think I would like this. However, I really did. It has a great taste. I will buy again
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
First off, I LOVE Annie's. I have never been disappointed with any of her products and this one is no exception!!
Maira G.
Hood River , OR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
This tastes so good, I love all of Annie brand products they always taste so good.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Why so expensive
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Organic . annies naturals always expensive to me