BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

An organic version of Annie’s popular vinaigrette made with organic balsamic vinegar. It’s the perfect consistency for greens, tomato, or cucumber salads. Goes with just about anything you can imagine!

Water, *Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Canola And/Or *Sunflower), *Balsamic Vinegar, *Honey, *Stone Ground Mustard (*Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, *Mustard Seed, Sea Salt, *Cloves), Sea Salt, Xanthan Gum. *Organic Ingredients.

Ingredients, Nutrition Facts, And Allergen Statements Can Change. Always Refer To The Actual Package For The Most Complete And Accurate Information.

Buy on Amazon
Mina A.
los angeles
I love this brand because it's organic I literally don't eat anything that's not organic. But I like most about this is that it taste healthy but it still taste good it doesn't taste too healthy that it loses its taste I would recommend it to anyone and I really love it so much
Marcie G.
I have tried this salad dressing before at a friend's house. It has a good flavor. I've never personally bought it though. The dressing is usually a little more expensive than I care to spend, but if I ever see it on sale, I would buy it
Rachel S.
I love balsamic vinaigrette and this one is definitely the best one you can buy in a grocery store! I use it not only as a salad dressing, but dress it up with some honey and some spices, and you have a perfect chicken marinade! I love it!
Jacqui H.
Miramar, FL
I love balsamic vinaigrette dressing. This is definitely one of the better ones as it has the least unhealthy ingredients. I wish the bottles were a bit bigger because they do not last very long in my vegan household.
Natalie N.
Reno, NV
I’m always looking for a healthier and organic dressing that tastes good. I found this one at the store and it is my go to dressing now. It tastes great and I can use it for many variety of salads even pasta!
eirini t.
This is a nice product. It’s tasty and all natural, when I can’t make my own I’ll buy this. It’s great for marinating or just in salad. It’s moderately priced and is your traditional balsamic vinaigrette.
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
I love the Annie’s brand overall. I like their dressing but it’s not my favorite (I like the refrigerated Trader Joe’s brand). Not a bad buy- relatively healthy compared to other brands. I’d eat it if offered to me.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I highly enjoyed this dressing. I have used it in multiple different recipes and it’s very yummy. I love how the flavor is light and not too strong. I will definitely buy this again when I run out!
Helen Y.
This is a very good dressing. I actually use it in my green beans to enhance the flavor for my special recipe. It’s a great taste and doesn’t taste like vinegar or to salty like most of this kind. The brand itself has amazing organic salad dressings and flavors.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This dressing tastes so goods Annie’s brand makes me feel better about dressing because it is more natural. It tastes good and it is easy to combine with all the salads that have sour greens.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people bought this product?