Annie's Naturals® Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette 8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Bebe B.Annie's Naturals® Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette 8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #74 in Salad Dressing

Annie's® naturals organic sesame ginger vinaigrette: certified organic, no artificial colors or preservatives, naturally gluten free. Annie's® naturals, good for you. Good for the earth. see more...

• I've tried a few different Annie's products and liked them. This ...1 Answers
  • I've tried a few different Annie's products and liked them. This ...8 Answers
  • "I am a huge fan of the Annie's brand." in 1 review
  • "I always buy this brand for organic it is a really good brands " in 1 review
  • "It is very tasty and has a little zing with it and that is what i like for my salads..Love that it's organic ." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
Annie's is a great brand! I love how they have so many organic options! The flavor of this one is one of my favorites because I love ginger! It's hard for me to find a salad dressing I actually like due to them sometimes being too heavy and this is definitely one of the best I've tried! I always have this one in my house and have made a lot of different salads with it! :)
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love to pair this dressing with cabbage slaw, wonton strips, chicken and slivered almonds. Really yummy and a great light dinner. It also makes a great marinade for chicken or tofu. Also lower in calories than a creamier option.
Erin S.
This is such a good, strong gingery dressing. I’ve used it as a marinade, too, and it works beautifully. This dressing is reasonably priced and very high quality.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
I love Annie's products in general and have finally found a great ginger dressing which has been tricky finding organic one that tastes as good. A little bit goes a long way which is nice! Buying it again! Annie's Naturals® Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette 8 fl. oz. Bottle
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
I just used this for the firs time a couple weeks ago. I make Wonton tacos and use it to flavor the chicken as well as a little in shredded cabbage as well and it is delicious. I mean really delicious. Thanks for making organic dressings that my family and I can trust!!
Nicole K.
Lacey, WA
This dressing is amazing ! this is perfect for an asian salad or for a marinade or for a dipping sauce....i use it for all kinds of stuff! The flavor is amazing! Its a much better alternative to the thick, tummy turning, dressings that are your every day.
Danielle C.
Tacoma, WA
I used this on shredded cabbage to make an Asian slaw for fish tacos. Super Yum! Really nice ginger flavor. I love getting a dressing where I can read all the ingredients. Thank you for not putting a million chemicals! You can taste the difference.
Sarah F.
College Station, TX
I've always been a fan of the Annie's brand. I find there products to be quality made with a reasonable price. This salad dressing in particular is great for any salad type! I have gotten my family addicted to it so I suggest grabbing a bottle for yourself!
Renee P.
Bokeelia, FL
We love Annie's in this house! It's a brand that I trust feeding my family. It tastes great, organic , and reasonably priced. I am happy that my local grocery stores are now carrying more Annies' products.
Amanda I.
Catskill, NY
We love Annies brand products in our house! Organic products at a price you can afford! The sesame ginger is a great tasting dressing! Not too sweet or too spicy! Its great for salad and dipping sauce!
Jennifer N.
Langley, British Columbia
I've tried a few different Annie's products and liked them. This one is new to me. How does it taste? Can you purchase it in Canada?
dalia a.