BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

This unique version of poppy seed dressing with its innovative fruity-sweet flavor leaves the palate with hints of succulent papaya and onion. It’s a perfect match for green and fruit salads, as a marinade or sauce base for pork – even drizzled on ripe avocado!

INGREDIENTS: *Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Canola And/Or *Sunflower), *Papaya Puree (*Papaya, Citric Acid), Water, *Distilled White Vinegar, *Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, *Dijon Mustard (*Apple Cider Vinegar, Water, *Mustard Seed, Sea Salt, *Cloves), *Colors (*Pumpkin, *Carrot, And *Apple Juice), *Mustard Flour, *Poppy Seeds, *Onion, Xanthan Gum. *Organic Ingredients

Anne A.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my favorite salad dressing! The name sounds a little strange and I honestly didn’t think it was going to be good. I gave it a shot after getting tired of the same old salad dressings. It’s a little sweet but not overly sweet like some other salad dressings can be. My favorite salad right now is fresh kale with quinoa and papaya poppyseed dressing. I even got my sister hooked on it!
Italia V.
Modesto, CA
Papaya Dressing is the best!goes well with fresh salads!pros :papaya flavor texture cons:
consistency can they sell a bigger bottle?
spicy??my first time but i love it
i bought it at amazon!!
Annie's Naturals are the best out in the market!
Plus is organic<33
Lauren R.
I personally haven't tried it because I'm allergic to poppy seeds, but I know of people who swear by this dressing. Sweet and fruity, they like using it for pork when we grill. If you have it near you, definitely try it if that sounds like something you'd like!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I'm literally OBSESSED with this flavor right now. It's so refreshing during these warmer seasons and you can do so much with it. I use it in so many different types of salads because it has a perfect tangy taste but it isn't too sweet or too salty.
Virginia H.
New Market, VA
I love love love this salad dressing. Hands down one of my favorites! I use it on my salads.. on top of my gardein chicken and love dipping my egg rolls into this creamy delightful dressing.
Kelly G.
La Plata, MO
I love Annies products! I have yet to find one that I don't enjoy. This dressing is sweet and tangy and made from quality ingredients.
Caroline V.
Warrensburg
I like this dressing because it is very natural. The flavor was very sweet, but that's what I like. The only downfall was the price
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Annie's natural organic papaya poppy seed dressing is delicious.can be used on a vegetable salad or a fruit salad.It is very good
Amanda L.
Coraopolis, PA
This is my favorite salad dressing! It's light and not thick like a ranch or Caesar sauce. It gives salads a great, tangy taste.
Rachel S.
This salad dressing has way too much papaya and is too expensive for the quality you’re getting. Definitely was not my taste.
Kate A.
St Augustine, FL
What do you enjoy eating this on besides a salad?
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
What type of salad would you use this in?