BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #11 in Ketchup

Combining Ripe Organic Tomatoes And A Blend Of Spices. Sure To Please Ketchup Lovers Everywhere With Spicy Hints Of Clove And A Full-Bodied Flavor. Rich And Robust And Miles Ahead Of Conventional Ketchup In Taste And Texture. Certified Organic No Artificial Colors Or Preservatives Naturally Gluten Free Vegan Made In Usa see more...

• Is there a different taste to this then regular ketchup?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Liz R.
Liz R.
Foodie Expert
This ketchup is just so so SO good. I am a certified ketchup obsessed coinisseur and this is one of the absolute best I have ever had. A little thicker than a typical ketchup and has 5 times the flavor. There's a but if spice and flavor to it that just makes it unique and wholly delicious. Love it love it love it.
Bree C.
Bree C.
Salem, MA
I love Annie's Ketchup, not only is it organic but it's so good. It tastes like real tomatoes instead of soupy mystery red sauce. It is also sweetened with agave instead of processed sugars so it's even healthier!
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Knocked one star off because it is usually far more pricey than conventional ketchup, but it's got a unique tang to it that I haven't found in other brands. If you prefer your ketchup to be more tangy than sweet, definitely check this one out.
Brenda  G.
Brenda G.
Keizer , OR
Foodie Expert
This is such a good ketchup very fresh and salty taste , its also organic and well priced i found it at target fior 2.00
Tabetha N.
Tabetha N.
Iowa City, IA
Great texture, a bit thicker than Heinz. Organic is always a plus even if it does still have added sugar.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Mary-Ashanti H.
Somers Point, NJ
Foodie Expert
Really tasty if you're looking for healthier ketchup alternative! Super tasty, the whole family loves!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Mountain View, MO
Foodie Expert
I hated this ketchup so much. I don't honestly know if it is even worthy of being called a ketchup. It also looks like a different color than other ketchups, and yes that was how it is purchased and the date on it was still good.... it just wasn't a perfect product
Krista D.
Krista D.
Huntington Station, NY
Personally I only use hot sauce as a condiment, but my boyfriend on the other hand loves ketchup with his french fries. After making my organic french fries a few times and having only Heinz ketchup I hit the internet to find a healtheir alternative. This is my boyfriends favorite. Having a little spicy kick was enough to convince us to purchase the 12 pack.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Milton, WA
Affordable and tasty. Everyone I know loves this stuff! We used it every morning for breakfast and I'm kind of really addicted.
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love this ketchup! The texture is thicker and it has a brighter, more tomato kind of flavor. It is now a necessity in my home.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
Is there a different taste to this then regular ketchup?