Annie's® Naturals Organic Dressing Thousand Island uploaded by Oludamilola A.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s Organic Thousand Island Dressing is a traditional favorite made with organic ingredients for a rich flavor. You’ll find it’s great on salads and on fresh garden vegetables — tomatoes and cucumbers — and your kids will love it!

INGREDIENTS: Water, *Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Soy, *Canola And/Or *Sunflower), *Cane Sugar, *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Relish (*Cucumber, *Cane Sugar, *Distilled White Vinegar, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Natural Cinnamon And Clove Flavor), *Tomato Paste, Sea Salt, *Whole Egg, *Mustard Flour, *Onion, *Lemon Juice Concentrate, *Garlic, *Chili Pepper, Xanthan Gum. *Organic Ingredients.

Oludamilola A.
Dorchester , Dorset
Review for: Organic Thousand Island Dressing 8 fl oz; 236 ml more...
I purchased this dressing for want of a low calorie salad dressing. I purchased from Amazon fresh. This tasted really wierd with my salads so I’ve pretty much abandoned it and don’t expect to purchase again. It does deliver on being low calorie tho.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Great flavor, great consistency, awesome in salad or just as a dip. One of our favorites too easy y for salads.
Ryan I.
Milwaukee
I like to make my own dressing when I can so that I control what goes into them. When I don’t have the time, Annie’s is my go to. I know that they use ingredients that I would.
Johanny C.
Buena buen precio. Buena consistencia es un producto a buen precio y fácil de conseguir