Annie's®  Naturals Organic Dressing Cowgirl Ranch

Annie's® Naturals Organic Dressing Cowgirl Ranch

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie’s classic ranch dressing is available as certified organic (Non-GMO Project Verified to boot!). It’s the unmistakable creamy ranch you love, without the questionable list of ingredients. Try it for yourself!

INGREDIENTS:

*Expeller Pressed Vegetable Oil (*Canola And/Or *Sunflower), Water, *Distilled White Vinegar, *Apple Cider Vinegar, *Buttermilk, *Cane Sugar, Sea Salt, *Whole Egg, *Onion, *Garlic, *Chives, Xanthan Gum, *Parsley. *Organic Ingredients

Annie's®  Naturals Organic Dressing Cowgirl Ranch
Annie's® Naturals Organic Dressing Cowgirl Ranch
Buy on iHerb
Michelle K.
I just tried this dressing the other day. I like that it is natural and organic. However, it took me a little bit to get used to the flavor. I am used to creamier flavor and this seemed to be more vinegar based. I would be willing to try it again
jessica K.
I prefer to make my own dressing, but when I don't I like to use companies who use as few added ingredients as possible and Annie's never disappoints. This dressing is really creamy without being too high calorie.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This dressing does not taste anything like traditional ranch and has a powdery taste to it. The ingredient list is OK and I like that it’s organic but it just doesn’t taste good to me. I don’t recommend it.
Nate S.
Lansing, MI
All of Annie’s products are good, but this ranch is amazing. It tastes fresh and good, not all chemical-y like other brands. This is good on everything and I often use it for more than one meal. Very, very good.
Bailey B.
Louisville, KY
Annie’s cowgirl ranch is so yummy! There’s a little kick! It’s a great value, but a tiny bit more pricey than, say, Ken’s brand. I absolutely love this with carrots and broccoli! I definitely recommend this to everyone that loves ranch!!
Kristin S.
I love this dressing. It’s so good and flavorful! I used it to dip my veggies in and it tasted wonderful! I would use this all the time. I bought it at my local Kroger. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Allison B.
I got this dressing on sale in a local health food store to try it out. It's a little tangier than most ranch but I love it! I use it in spinach and turkey wraps for a little kick and it's a great combo!
Amanda Q.
Milford, MA
Natural ingredients that taste delicious. You will love Annie’s cowgirl ranch. I love this with sad or to dip my chicken . It is a staple in my house . I do recommend and will buy many more times
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Super delicious! Just the right amount or tang and creaminess. I like that it isn’t too thick. I never use it for salad but I like it on sandwiches or when I roast some home made sweet potato wedges.
Lins S.
Massillon, OH
It definitely has some flavor with it and when I’m really watching what I’m eating I grab this to kick the craving! It’s healthy and that’s all I will give it! I still like my unhealthy ranches!