BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Naturals Organic Caesar Dressing.
Good for you. Good for the earth.
USDA Organic.

Buy on Walmart
estephanie c.
esto para una ensalada es muy buena me encanta la caesar estan buena para cualquier cosas a la que se la agreges , el empaque es bonito ese es una buena idea , pues la marca esta bien
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I have tried this dressing before - and although it was not my favorite Caesar out there, it was fair. It's usually a little more expensive at the store so it's not my "go-to" dressing of choice.
Maegan K.
Meridian, ID
There's really nothing that compares to Annie's dressings. The organic caesar is lemony, cheesy, creamy and rich tasting, without all of the preservatives and additives found in other dressings. This stuff is great on salad, baked chicken, stirred into hummus, on its own as a dip...the possibilities are endless, and it really is delicious.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
As far as Cesar goes this is not my favorite. But the fact that their ingredients and standards are high I would use them after I use my favorite.
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
This has to be one of the best natural dressings I've tried. It's not one of my favorites, but it does not make it any less yummy!
Helena B.
Pretty much all of Annie's products taste good. This one included. But a little too pricey
Sheridan E.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love this, such a great product. Is organic and much healthier than regular dressings, but still has such a great taste.
Rebecca L.
Yummy! Great tasting dressing. Can use on salad or as a dip or even as recipe to cook with!
Marisa W.
Always a great to have a bottle in my pantry! definitely useful for more than just salads.