3 colors available

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

Annie's® Naturals Organic BBQ Original Recipe Sauce.
Good for you. Good for the earth.
USDA Organic. see more...

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
turner, ME
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite BBQ sauce while staying relatively healthy. I compare the flavor to a sweet baby Ray's BBQ sauce because it is extremely similar. I would highly recommend this BBQ sauce and will definitely be purchasing it again!
Tesla R.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I give this 3 out of 5 stars.

My boyfriend is a T1 diabetic and I have been looking for a sugar-free or low-sugar BBQ sauce. I was planning to make my own but I happened across this at Publix tonight and decided to try it. It has a very low carb and sugar content. The sauce is okay but you can definitely taste the lack of sweetness. It almost is a bit tart but with a rich BBQ flavor. The next time I use this sauce I plan on adding a few teaspoons of Stevia to help balance out the flavor.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Annie's is another one of those brands I truly trust and support. These BBQ sauces aren't anything too special taste wise, just a normal BBQ sauce but I know that the ingredients are wholesome. I love throwing a bottle of this and some chicken breasts in the crock pot! Makes my house smell amazing
Julie K.
Julie K.
Port Huron, MI
Foodie Expert
I love Annie's products! Always great taste. Even got the husband to use this as an alternative
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Postville, IA
This stuff is delicious! Has great flavor and it makes me feel good that it comes from Annie's. All of the products I've tried from them have been wonderful!