Annie's® Naturals Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Dyneil C.Annie's® Naturals Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette contains 3g fat and 40 calories. Regular vinaigrette contains 8g fat and 80 calories.

Buy on Walmart
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Delicious! Raspberry vinaigrette is one of my favorite dressings, and Annie’s nailed it. Wish I could find it more often in my local stores! It goes so well with a mixed green salad with sliced strawberries, blueberries, and feta cheese! Can’t wait to try it with watermelon added in, too.
Bethany H.
I love this brand and this dressing! I wanted a good dressing without all the extra, processed ingredients and sugar. The price is a little high for the bottle, because they are smaller than standard dressing bottles. However, to me they are worth it. I highly recommend!
Kelly S.
The raspberry flavor is a little heavy for my preference but this is a nice change from typical dressing flavors.

A little goes a long way and it’s good on a salad with nuts and berries. Again, you only need a little
Dyneil C.
Annie's, a brand that has not let me down! From cereals to mac and cheese, to soups and salad dressings, this company has my support! Tasty, quality ingredients, and priced to sell amongst lower quality brands. They also make cookies and fruit snacks, all of which are delicious!
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! The flavor is delicious and so refreshing! Great for a summer berry salad or similar dishes. It’s so sweet but rich in flavor. Annie’s products are always a great option when you can get them!
Griselda L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love annie’s salad dressings! They are dressings that you don’t feel guilty pouring over a salad. They are always unique and flavorful. They are a bit om the pricier side but they are so worth it!!!
Tracy D.
Fayetteville , NC
I love all of Annie’s homegrown dressings, but this is my favorite flavor. I love that so much and amazing flavor. There is the right amount of sweetness from the rest. But good about of vinegar base to balance out the dressing
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
This is my dads favorite salad dressing and I totally get why. It has a really nice full flavor yet is still a light salad dressing that isn’t overly sweet or heavy or syrupy.
Danielle B.
Delicious dressing! Love adding this to salads to make them pop that much more. Healthier, inexpensive and easy to find. Love this particular one with a spinach salad.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Jessica C.
Highlands, TX
How potent is the vinegar taste?
staci B.
arcadia, FL
I like vinaigrettes but is this one to fruity?
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
I use to see people on the supermarket I use to work buying these all the time.are they really that good?
Megan K.
I've never had this. What is it like? A strong taste?