Annie's Naturals® Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #75 in Salad Dressing

Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette contains 3g fat and 40 calories. Regular vinaigrette contains 8g fat and 80 calories.

Buy on Walmart
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Foodie Expert
It's okay. I'm on a highly restricted diet- corn free, soy free, gluten free, dairy free- it's REALLY hard to find suitable salad dressing. It doesn't taste as good as my favorites, but it is free of my allergens, so I gotta go with what keeps me healthy. It doesn't taste horrible. It doesn't taste bad. Annie's Naturals® Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette
Brina H.
Foodie Expert
Tastes absolutely amazing! I go through periods where this is the only dressing I want to use on my salads, the flavor is just great! It's very affordable and always in stock where we live. And it stays very fresh in the glass jar in the fridge.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I made a salad with apples, spinach, and walnut. I had bought this at jewel. It was a hit! There was a sale 2 for$4. Price was great. I also added dried cranberries and feta cheese. Now I was asked to bring for a party! It was delicious!
Bethany S.
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite flavor but the brand itself is very good. I enjoy it on a nice spinach Salad.
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is hands down the best raspberry vinaigrette out there. Has wonderful flavor with half the fat.
Mhar S.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I likes experimenting in the kitchen. We like trying new ingredients especially on salads because he likes them. We would like to try this one.
carey b.
Foodie Expert
Tastes good! really fresh and they have many other good flavors too! :oLove it!
Amna F.
Love this, has the perfect taste for a nice summer salad! It is a natural product that makes you want more.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love Annies sooo good, especially this all natural Vinaigrette! Yummy :)
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
I really enjoy trying healthy and natural salad dressing especially when I am dieting! I really enjoyed this one!
Jessica C.
highlands, TX
Foodie Expert
How potent is the vinegar taste?
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Foodie Expert
I like vinaigrettes but is this one to fruity?
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I use to see people on the supermarket I use to work buying these all the time.are they really that good?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I've never had this. What is it like? A strong taste?