Annie's Naturals® Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette uploaded by Leidi R.

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN #75 in Salad Dressing

Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette contains 3g fat and 40 calories. Regular vinaigrette contains 8g fat and 80 calories.

Buy on Walmart
Leidi R.
Taylorsville, UT
Foodie Expert
It's okay. I'm on a highly restricted diet- corn free, soy free, gluten free, dairy free- it's REALLY hard to find suitable salad dressing. It doesn't taste as good as my favorites, but it is free of my allergens, so I gotta go with what keeps me healthy. It doesn't taste horrible. It doesn't taste bad. Annie's Naturals® Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette
Brina H.
Foodie Expert
Tastes absolutely amazing! I go through periods where this is the only dressing I want to use on my salads, the flavor is just great! It's very affordable and always in stock where we live. And it stays very fresh in the glass jar in the fridge.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I made a salad with apples, spinach, and walnut. I had bought this at jewel. It was a hit! There was a sale 2 for$4. Price was great. I also added dried cranberries and feta cheese. Now I was asked to bring for a party! It was delicious!
Ashton J.
WEBSTER, FL
I absolutely love this company and have yet to find a product of theirs that has been disappointing. This salad dressing is delicious and I would recommend it over its competitors.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
Foodie Expert
I love Annie's brand, but the dressings are hard for me to find locally, which is the only downfall. I find this to be delicious, and not an overwhelming flavor, no after taste.
shannon r.
So yummy! I took some tofu and poured a little of this on and baked it in the oven. Then I tossed it in with spinach leaves and strawberries and made a fruit salad mix.
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
I normally HATE raspberry vinaigrette; however, Annie's brand is delicious! It is just sweet enough to go in a salad without overpowering the other flavors.
Jenny N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This company is awesome as a whole and I love raspberry so this dressing is just great. It doesn't have that weird taste that some non or low fat foods get.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I have been using Ken's raspberry vinaigrette until I came across this one which is very light and I love that it is all natural. The taste very god.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Foodie Expert
Raspberry flavored anything is amazing, but this salad dressing is to die for. great dressing to change up that boring old salad at lunch time
Jessica C.
highlands, TX
Foodie Expert
How potent is the vinegar taste?
staci B.
ARCADIA, FL
Foodie Expert
I like vinaigrettes but is this one to fruity?
Laura B.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I use to see people on the supermarket I use to work buying these all the time.are they really that good?
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
I've never had this. What is it like? A strong taste?