Annie's® Naturals Lite Gingerly Vinaigrette

BY ANNIE'S HOMEGROWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Annie's® Naturals Lite Gingerly Vinaigrette.
60% Less fat.
50% Less calories than regular vinaigrette.
Made with goodness.
No artificial flavors, synthetic colors or synthetic preservatives.

Annie's® Naturals Lite Gingerly Vinaigrette
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
another product i’ve grown up eating. not a typical ginger flavor, but that’s what makes it so special. this is definitely my favorite salad dressing/dip. if it were socially acceptable, i’d drink it
Anya R.
I wanted to like this since it's healthy, and I usually love Annie's products, but this was a let down. It has a weird aftertaste, and honestly a weird during-taste as well.
Cathie E.
Cypress, CA
This product has a mild ginger flavor that tastes great on both a salad or used as a marinate for chicken or pork. We have even put it on veggies to add a bit of a change instead of using broccoli.
Amy W.
Searcy, AR
I absolutely love the flavor of this dressing! It tastes just like the salad dressing they serve at Japanese steak houses! I can't tell it is a light dressing- the flavor is that awesome!
kira d.
Hermitage, PA
I love the taste. it reminds me of a salad at a Japanese restaurant. great flavor at a great price and you can trust what is in the bottle!
Andrea B.
Carlsbad, NM
Definitely good! Great dressing for salads or sandwiches. Don't really like dressings but this is delicious.
Inessa T.
Love annies products. nice light refreshing gives the salad a overly taste! good for marinating chicken also
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Annie's Vinaigrette is delicious. I love to put my salads and cucumbers. The taste isn't over barring.
Kritika S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this product! I recommend everyone to try it if you haven't yet. I am glad I bought it! Yumm!!
Eleanor M.
How strong is the ginger taste? I'm a little confused by the product name, so I am curious to hear feedback from people who have tasted it.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I love ginger and am obsessed with ginger dressing for salads. I really like the ones from Makotos - has anyone tried those and this dressing? How do they compare?